Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why can't he make HER dinner, the fk is this stuff I can't even :sick:

1715023611147.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The hideous creep is back....how wonderful 🤢 slurping his way back. Well I mean , challenging the airhead once again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So he's wormed his way back to his victim meal ticket Niomi, we can assume his silence coincided with getting back with her :sick: how can she be so desperate dense? he only put effort into his 'holistic business and life coach'ing nonsense when she was no longer footing his bill 😭

Reactions: 12
Well if she wants to subscribe to this surrendered wife bullshit, it will serve her right if she’s royally fucked over!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The disgusting creature is gaining followers on Instagram. 😡 He's already up several thousand.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The disgusting creature is gaining followers on Instagram. 😡 He's already up several thousand.
I don't think he even cares about her, she's young and pretty to him and has money, good enough to date but what he really wants is part of the social media engagement she has, he'd do anything to have her numbers, perhaps he should have dated Marcus years ago, he'd be a Niomi Smart now.

1715100897923.png

Saving here so we can see how the #s change.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think he even cares about her, she's young and pretty to him and has money, good enough to date but what he really wants is part of the social media engagement she has, he'd do anything to have her numbers, perhaps he should have dated Marcus years ago, he'd be a Niomi Smart now.

View attachment 2921094

Saving here so we can see how the #s change.
Sorry, I made a mistake, he gained several hundred followers, not thousands. It was too late to edit. But still. It's annoying. He has nothing to offer except for scammy trivialities.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I made a mistake, he gained several hundred followers, not thousands. It was too late to edit. But still. It's annoying. He has nothing to offer except for scammy trivialities.
No worries, he doesn't deserve a single one! He did lose a lot when they broke up, I save these once in a while, I like analytics lol.

@shutterbug posted this on 2/10/2024

1715101626280.png

Reactions: 6
This is an excerpt from an article about Niomi getting back together with this moron. I think it's great that the events Jamie created and is still proud of, are part of his 'press package' and that they are communicated to a broader audience.

20240508_093723.jpg

20240508_093655.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
God! he's like a cough you can not get rid of for weeks.. he's like herpes, you get it once and it's now for life.. like a constipated butthole.. like a toothache that doesn't want to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its wild how he wants to be successful so badly but his greatest achievement is still that Knickers for Liquor. I'm glad that article talks about who he is, and why shouldn't it, any celeb or personality always gets a bit of background info written into articles, it's pretty standard practice, too bad for him that his is SO DAMN EMBARASSING :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its wild how he wants to be successful so badly but his greatest achievement is still that Knickers for Liquor. I'm glad that article talks about who he is, and why shouldn't it, any celeb or personality always gets a bit of background info written into articles, it's pretty standard practice, too bad for him that his is SO DAMN EMBARASSING :ROFLMAO:
It's following him around like a bad smell, and I'm here for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11