Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A special message from butt-probe Garry (while we wait for Lordon to do something).

20240612_213631.jpg

20240612_213602.jpg

20240612_213547.jpg

20240612_213534.jpg

20240612_213511.jpg

20240612_213448.jpg

20240612_213432.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg, so many Jesus figures, life coaches and charlatans trying to sell you their services. Scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Because Lordon is failing to provide any entertainment, let us look toward his wild and free 'I love the feeling of soggy bark against my bum' friend instead.

20240616_094016.jpg

20240616_093958.jpg

20240616_094029.jpg

20240616_094047.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It was supposed to be a nice Sunday 🥲🥲 now I regret eating🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
It was supposed to be a nice Sunday 🥲🥲 now I regret eating🤢
I was about to have some salad, think I'm good too... lmaoooooooooooooooooo that damn poor tree tho. Jamie really follows the oddest IG accounts, half if then are butt related.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A venue has been announced for Dublin. It's another park location and not really Dublin at all. Kind of inconsiderate to reveal this two days before the event.

20240617_075854.jpg

20240617_075910.jpg

---
Maybe it's just not showing up for me, but it looks like the garage and Garry don't follow Lordon. Could Lordon have fucked up organizing the event and securing a venue, leaving them on their own with everything? It seems strange that he is not promoting this event he was so excited about in Texas. I wonder if he's going to Oldcastle on Wednesday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good sleuthing! He’s still following Gary but not being followed back. He was all fired up to do this but when the time to shine comes, he’s nowhere to be seen. Same work ethic as Niomi.

Reactions: 12
A venue has been announced for Dublin. It's another park location and not really Dublin at all. Kind of inconsiderate to reveal this two days before the event.

View attachment 2999003
View attachment 2999004
---
Maybe it's just not showing up for me, but it looks like the garage and Garry don't follow Lordon. Could Lordon have fucked up organizing the event and securing a venue, leaving them on their own with everything? It seems strange that he is not promoting this event he was so excited about in Texas. I wonder if he's going to Oldcastle on Wednesday.
So the Dublin event is not actually in Dublin at all and the date has also changed. The original date was June 22nd. It's still listed as June 22nd on their website. This tells me they could not secure a venue in Dublin. I'm pretty sure people buying tickets for an event in Dublin expect the event to actually take place in Dublin - not Meath!

I wonder if they have actually booked and paid for this place or if they're just going to set up in the gardens and hope for the best?

I see Garbage Garry has now started doing his 'manoeuvres' on animals. Ugh!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So the Dublin event is not actually in Dublin at all and the date has also changed. The original date was June 22nd. It's still listed as June 22nd on their website. This tells me they could not secure a venue in Dublin. I'm pretty sure people buying tickets for an event in Dublin expect the event to actually take place in Dublin - not Meath!

I wonder if they have actually booked and paid for this place or if they're just going to set up in the gardens and hope for the best?

Exactly. And people who are free to go to an event on Saturday may have other obligations on a Wednesday. Something must have gone very wrong, courtesy of Jamie White, prize winning entrepreneur and experienced event manager.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. And people who are free to go to an event on Saturday may have other obligations on a Wednesday. Something must have gone very wrong, courtesy of Jamie White, prize winning entrepreneur and experienced event manager.
Yes some people work work Monday - Friday for a living. He really is useless.

Omg that is hilarious 😂
He's fucked up massively hasn't he? No doubt showed off terribly to Garry, assured him he's kind of a big deal in Ireland and promised him some central location in Dublin on a Saturday. With catering 😂

I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Garbage Garry. There is something extremely disturbing about him.

Reactions: 13

Whattt... Id love to see him try that tit with my cat Shaggy, Garbage Garry would be missing limbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That is wild! Lordon must have fucked up royally!!! I can just imagine him boasting to everyone in Texas, but now its crunch time has spectacularly failed to deliver on any of his promises. How hilarious that he was touting for catering when there wasn’t even a venue 🤣 And changing the date from a Saturday to a Wednesday at a weeks notice?! And I doubt they’ll offer refunds to those who now can’t attend.

Also, I would LOVE Garbage Gary to work on my dog, he’s a Jack Russell x Chihuahua and so freaking cute! 2 minutes with him though and GG wouldn’t have any fingers left to put in anyone’s butthole.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😦 Did the Donkey come through after all?

20240617_184902.jpg

---
That was really cutting it fine. He must have bribed someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😦 Did the Donkey come through after all?

View attachment 2999954
---
That was really cutting it fine. He must have bribed someone.
Haha somebody obviously said we cant have a paid event in a park in Meath and they stepped in and paid the Radisson Blu to host it (note it's not the convention centre in the Ifsc it's up beside Dublin Castle) . Doesnt seem like a place for food vendors but the park in Meath was Donkeys idea and fell through.

• Haha
Reactions: 7