Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s trying to get revenge somehow, show Niomi that although they’re back together (apparently) he’s going to create some distance between them and keep her on her toes?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if he’s trying to get revenge somehow, show Niomi that although they’re back together (apparently) he’s going to create some distance between them and keep her on her toes?
Yes I wouldn't be surprised. He probably feels he's got the upper hand now. I could see him dumping her as payback for her allowing and liking all those nasty comments about him. He's manipulative enough.

Reactions: 12
Haven’t been here for a while, popped over to see who this Missy woman is 👀
My first thought was - do Lordon and Nims have an open relationship now? We know he idolises men with multiple wives and I’d wager that wife swapping/orgies would be something he’s into.

More sinister still, I think this time round he’ll be even more controlling. Nims may have ended the engagement but then she went crawling back. I wouldn’t be surprised if he spouted off some BS about breaking his heart and trust issues, and thus giving himself a free pass to parade other women in front of Nims to:
A) Show her that he has other options
B) Act superior in some way like “How dare you question my behaviour, I’m not the one who ended the engagement, I’ve always been committed to you”.

Reactions: 18
100% he’s been “punishing” her for how she dumped him. He knows there is no way she will announce a third failure so he can basically do what he wants 🙈

Also, he doesn’t even try to be subtle about it he makes EVERYTHING blatantly obvious… why??

Haven’t been here for a while, popped over to see who this Missy woman is 👀
My first thought was - do Lordon and Nims have an open relationship now? We know he idolises men with multiple wives and I’d wager that wife swapping/orgies would be something he’s into.

More sinister still, I think this time round he’ll be even more controlling. Nims may have ended the engagement but then she went crawling back. I wouldn’t be surprised if he spouted off some BS about breaking his heart and trust issues, and thus giving himself a free pass to parade other women in front of Nims to:
A) Show her that he has other options
B) Act superior in some way like “How dare you question my behaviour, I’m not the one who ended the engagement, I’ve always been committed to you”.

Reactions: 7
Is he still at the Sovereignty Ranch with this Human Garage guy (incidentally, I keep reading this as Human Garbage - probably an accurate description)?

They have scammer cultish vibes. They all seem like conspiracy theorist Trump supporters. Is Niomi really gonna let herself get involved with this? It’s next level nuts and I’m starting to feel worried for her.

They seem to film everything for social media and will definitely be after her to cash in on her influence.

This is like a true crime movie / misery memoir happening before our eyes. Niomi - save yourself!!!

Reactions: 8
Is he still at the Sovereignty Ranch with this Human Garage guy (incidentally, I keep reading this as Human Garbage - probably an accurate description)?

They have scammer cultish vibes. They all seem like conspiracy theorist Trump supporters. Is Niomi really gonna let herself get involved with this? It’s next level nuts and I’m starting to feel worried for her.

They seem to film everything for social media and will definitely be after her to cash in on her influence.

This is like a true crime movie / misery memoir happening before our eyes. Niomi - save yourself!!!
I think he just left, I call them Human Garbage too lol!! Her ex Forky is a Trumpster as well, she really picks em well...

1716132849180.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
For the record. Jamie White witnessing anal sphincter release fascial maneuver at Human Garage, Texas.

---
20240519_224149.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The sheer fact that these people are convinced by Human Garbage that they need this is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And Jamie White getting his anal sphincter manipulated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Nope. This one's not working for me. Though I'm not sure I need to see it? :sick:

ETA: It played when I reloaded the page. Ew. Ew.
Imgur has been giving me issues lately, if you copy and paste the url itself into a new browser window it should work

Reactions: 3
When you are an a-hole, you are interested in a-holes apparently....seriously Jamie's white mission is to find the cringest people on this planet...mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So November 2023 was peen worship and now May 2024 is butthole worship, I can't imagine it will get worse but I know it will. I can't believe that Niomi wants to spend forever with this guy, I can barely stomach reading about him, but to live with him, omg...

• Sick
  • Haha
So November 2023 was peen worship and now May 2024 is butthole worship, I can't imagine it will get worse but I know it will. I can't believe that Niomi wants to spend forever with this guy, I can barely stomach reading about him, but to live with him, omg...
Looks like he’s bringing the bum fun to Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the next thread title!!🤣😅
Yeah forget fun in the sun, it's fun in the bum lol... I guess this is just prep work for him for his man retreat when they will run around naked, how like monkey and probably circle jerk each other at the end while crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is all too much for me 🤢🤢 I'm about to unfollow this thread as i have an extra sensitive stomach 🤮🤮🤮 thanks for making this public guys...everyone should know what this creep is up to and lock up their daughters/sisters/friends away from these weirdos

• Haha
  • Sad