Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stupid ass contortionist poses are like something out of a low budged horror movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So is the Meath one going ahead as well then? Or did so many people complain they had to come up with an expensive alternative?

Reactions: 4
It seems as though there are now two 'Dublin' events, even though only one of them is actually taking place in Dublin. I'm seriously surprised anyone from Ireland bought tickets to this. I thought we had more sense! 😄 I guess a lot of people are genuinely desperate for help for health conditions and will try anything - and that's exactly what Garbage Garry & Co. prey on.

Reactions: 5
Noooo they are still together, thank you @CallItAsItIs for posting this in Niomi's thread.

1718646197738.png

---
Reading Tiktok comments from Lydia's last video about Niomi from yesterday-

1718647163525.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Garbage Garry has an Instagram live going on now, he said he's business is going to grow into millions and billions, explains why Jamie White Dublin based life coach is sniffing around him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Garbage Garry has an Instagram live going on now, he said he's business is going to grow into millions and billions, explains why Jamie White Dublin based life coach is sniffing around him.
Well let's hope police is keeping an eye on this scammer. Delusional to think he will be successful. It will end sooner than later and he will be famous in jail...as he already did.

Reactions: 4
You just know that Garry is giving Lordon a special butthole tickle while they are posing for this.
Snort... :ROFLMAO:

It's wild how Lordon will always find the scuzziest of the bottom of the barrel to be totally impressed and enamored by.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7