Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all too much for me 🤢🤢 I'm about to unfollow this thread as i have an extra sensitive stomach 🤮🤮🤮 thanks for making this public guys...everyone should know what this creep is up to and lock up their daughters/sisters/friends away from these weirdos
oh no sorry! :( ill try to not get too crazy here!

Reactions: 3
Following. Never knew he had a thread and want to catch up. He is such a manipulative wanna be cult leader. I’m horrified by what he makes public, god knows what he does or believes in private.

Reactions: 10
Of course he would be that guy to risk his own safety (and likely the safety of others) for an IG shot. 🤦‍♀️ Idiot.

Granted, I know it might be the angle of the photo that makes it appear more dangerous than it is. However, since it's Jamie, I'm going to assume he really did sit on the edge of a cliff. (This genius has already gone hiking in the dark, etc.)

IMG_1134.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Of course he would be that guy to risk his own safety (and likely the safety of others) for an IG shot. 🤦‍♀️ Idiot.

Granted, I know it might be the angle of the photo that makes it appear more dangerous than it is. However, since it's Jamie, I'm going to assume he really did sit on the edge of a cliff. (This genius has already gone hiking in the dark, etc.)

View attachment 2953879
Don't worry it looks pretty fake, all he does is seek respect. AHahhahahahha good luck with that Jamie.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2953879
So tempting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now that Jamie is back with his Sugar Mama he doesn't have to put any effort into "work".

3 weeks out from the Garage project coming to Dublin and still no venue advertised...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Now that Jamie is back with his Sugar Mama he doesn't have to put any effort into "work".

3 weeks out from the Garage project coming to Dublin and still no venue advertised...
Right, he's so transparent, all that stuff he posted non stop when she dumped him was just to get her back and to appear like he's not a loser but some hard working guy. ALL FAKE lol...

Reactions: 14
Right, he's so transparent, all that stuff he posted non stop when she dumped him was just to get her back and to appear like he's not a loser but some hard working guy. ALL FAKE lol...
It's utterly pathetic isn't it? Posting every day when he was dumped with inane motivational quotes. Living his best life.
Now the lazy bastard can revert to his natural state. Bum probing. And watching people having their bums probed.
Well done Dim.

Reactions: 13
It's utterly pathetic isn't it? Posting every day when he was dumped with inane motivational quotes. Living his best life.
Now the lazy bastard can revert to his natural state. Bum probing. And watching people having their bums probed.
Well done Dim.
He's so into his new Garbage Garry project that he can't even pretend to put copy and paste stuff on Instagram to show that he's working. He already got the suckers he wanted, maybe all those posts were for Garry and not Niomi, to take Jamie in on their team? Trying to prove he's something, building up that social media on last bits of Niomi's coattails.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
On Niomi's thread the news is she isn't wearing their 'star' - is it all off? Again?

Reactions: 10
On Niomi's thread the news is she isn't wearing their 'star' - is it all off? Again?
And she's excited, like super strained exited at some new work prospect, that's her announcement divider between some relationship crap that's about to crash her social media. She sells her relationships for clicks on the daily then if you ask what happened to so and so ppl get snippy and say "her relationship isn't what all her content is about, move along" etc... like no sorry

Reactions: 7
Also still wondering what business this guy had with proposing to someone and wanting to get married when he doesn't have his own space to live in and refuses to settle down. It's either his parents house, their Airbnb or friends apartments/couches like he's some 20 year old.

Reactions: 17
I didn’t read about Naomi and this bloke for awhile and then when I was unwell last week spent a lot more time on tattle. Genuinely thought I fever dreamed that butt manipulation and them being back together. I’m shook.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
12 days out from the Human Garbage show in Dublin and still no venue. I wonder will it just be in a public park and they're keeping an eye on the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t see a load of Irish lads being up for another fella sticking their finger up their arse?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11