Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I know what you mean. She has done worse. I’m so confused with the rules. I thought (in Scotland) we can’t travel to any other area no matter what tier, unless for work or essential? So picking up a takeaway wouldn’t be essential. I’m missing all my Christmas traditions like shopping in Glasgow and going for a Christmas lunch with my friend.
They advise you not to travel to other tiers unless essential, but you are allowed to travel to same tier areas advised for essential reasons but I suppose you could class food or certain shops as essential - I would say it’s a case of common sense and don’t go where it’s busy, before this lockdown when my area was in level 3 me and my mum drove to Glasgow (another level 3) area and done some Christmas shopping, went at a less busy time, didn’t go into shops that were too busy etc. - people probably think it’s wrong but tbf that was the first time I had been in Glasgow since February and I haven’t been since, different if you’re going all the time

Reactions: 1
The ad was for Deliveroo, not Bloc themselves. It looks to me like she could have literally had any other takeaway within her council boundaries and not travelled unnecessarily to Glasgow. The tier rules aren't the clearest but I really don't think this is essential travel for work.

Reactions: 6
I’ve given up caring about influencers breaking rules, they do what they want, when they want. I can’t be arsed getting annoyed about it anymore.

Reactions: 6
The ad was for Deliveroo, not Bloc themselves. It looks to me like she could have literally had any other takeaway within her council boundaries and not travelled unnecessarily to Glasgow. The tier rules aren't the clearest but I really don't think this is essential travel for work.
Don't think deliveroo deliver outside the centre of Glasgow or west end

Reactions: 2
Just dropped in to say I knew (and hung out) with Jamie a long time ago — I used to be good friends with her man too. I liked her, she was fun and really down to earth. Last time I met her she was on the verge of becoming really big and she came to a party with us, pretended not to know anyone, drank someone else’s booze and then pissed off saying she had a better party to go to. A friend of mine said she had the same experience when they went back to an old school friend’s flat around the same time. Her man always had loads of birds on the back burner until she got super famous and then suddenly he’s her loyal puppy dog.
Okay witch over :coffee:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack had loads of burds on the back burner? He’s was a 4ft 2 skinny goth back then, surely not beating them off with a stick? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jack had loads of burds on the back burner? He’s was a 4ft 2 skinny goth back then, surely not beating them off with a stick? 😂
You underestimate the emo/scene crowd of girls in Glasgow back then. That’a a wet dream for them. And he has tattoos so that’s the only qualification required for some girls lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How many times does she want to say “excited”. bleeping broken record!

AND can she stop saying she has exciting stuff she is doing that makes vlogging difficult but she can’t tell anyone. Don’t mention it, it’s all for engagement. Of course people will speculate pregnancy or houses if you say tit like this after you’ve just got married. Yawwwwwwwn.

Reactions: 11
Aye it’s shite. If there’s stuff going on you can’t talk about or don’t want to talk about then....just don’t talk about it! 😂😂 it’s all so over dramatic!

How has she changed her entire jaw line ?
Fillers and weight loss. She has old videos of her getting stuff put in her jaw to give it more definition.

It’s easy to forget when she only does videos now showing off her expensive skin care routines and pedals that as her only reason for her clear complexion.

• Heart
I agree, it doesn’t look like the same person. She really is beautiful there - such a natural, soft beauty. She has absolutely stunning eyes.

Reactions: 10
Yeah even when she first started on YouTube she had a really pretty face, much softer and more unique looking than she does now.

Reactions: 8
Has she had her nose done? I know she's always been open about her surgery, but I don't think I've heard her mention this? Just looks a bit different in that last photo,

Reactions: 1

She looks so beautiful in this vid from 2014, even if it's that old school mac/illamasqua style make up look, her face looks so pretty...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.