Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m conflicted because the blogs may be quite boring but I did go off watching her after the CONSTANT brand trips.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know whereabouts in Scotland she lives? I'd love to see her house, from what I can see in the vlogs she has really ornate detailing around her living room ceiling. I imagine the rest of the house would look incredible if they could be bothered to put any effort into completely redecorating it and put their own spin on it. It looks like it smells really musty though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know whereabouts in Scotland she lives? I'd love to see her house, from what I can see in the vlogs she has really ornate detailing around her living room ceiling. I imagine the rest of the house would look incredible if they could be bothered to put any effort into completely redecorating it and put their own spin on it. It looks like it smells really musty though.
Someone posted the link of her house, just keep going back to look for it.

I actually think she was way prettier before all the surgery, and agree that the current massive jaw and cheekbones thing she does in her IG pics makes her look really masculine!
She was still early 20s when she even STARTED getting stuff done to her face... imagine if she’d just let it be for a few years, her face would have grown into itself a bit more, and with refined make up and style etc I bet she’d look really really lovely now if she had have remained more natural. 😭
Agree. It always shocks me when I hear how young she is, because she a) looks a lot older and b) has done so much to her face, she must've started really young. I'm not a great advocate for cosmetic surgery at the best of times, but it's really worrying to me how early they're starting it and by the time they're late 20's/early 30's, it's looking bad and overdone. Jamie is definitely at this point now with the inflated lip about to burst and sore/hard looking blown-up face. How old was that youngest Jenner when she was pretending she was overlining and sucking on bottle tops? A teenager and getting crap pumped into her face. It's ridiculous. Your face starts to change anyway, regardless of weight loss or gain when you mature into a proper adult.

Reactions: 4
Agree. It always shocks me when I hear how young she is, because she a) looks a lot older and b) has done so much to her face, she must've started really young. I'm not a great advocate for cosmetic surgery at the best of times, but it's really worrying to me how early they're starting it and by the time they're late 20's/early 30's, it's looking bad and overdone. Jamie is definitely at this point now with the inflated lip about to burst and sore/hard looking blown-up face. How old was that youngest Jenner when she was pretending she was overlining and sucking on bottle tops? A teenager and getting crap pumped into her face. It's ridiculous. Your face starts to change anyway, regardless of weight loss or gain when you mature into a proper adult.
Totally. I often think it’s just another body mod like tattoos and do what makes you happy etc. Some people aren’t even doing it because they’re insecure about something, they genuinely just want it and that’s cool! Some people love a hyper fake look, some people just want to tweak bits that bug them. Not for me to police or throw my two cents in. Then I become hyper aware that essentially all female beauty standards are set by the male gaze whether you know it or not and whether you agree with it or not. So it starts to bug me like there’s a bigger picture here that people can’t see! Then I think it’s not very feminist of me to be telling other women how to look. I drive myself mad with my thoughts on it all haha.

It’s scary how young people start because of the upkeep!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought it was East Kilbride but I'm not sure

Their house is an old farm style house - imagine a U shape property and they live in the middle section. So it’s effectively a terrace house as they have people at either side of them. I believe one of the houses attached to them used to be (might still be) an air b&b.

It’s off a ‘country road’ so it’s quite private but genuinely not worth the money they paid for it. It’s really run down. In the sellers photos from the time they bought the house, you can see just how much Jamie and Jack have not changed much in the house since moving in. They even have the same wallpaper in their living room. That’s strange to me. Who would keep the wallpaper from previous owners? Surely you want to put your own stamp on it?

Reactions: 2
Totally. I often think it’s just another body mod like tattoos and do what makes you happy etc. Some people aren’t even doing it because they’re insecure about something, they genuinely just want it and that’s cool! Some people love a hyper fake look, some people just want to tweak bits that bug them. Not for me to police or throw my two cents in. Then I become hyper aware that essentially all female beauty standards are set by the male gaze whether you know it or not and whether you agree with it or not. So it starts to bug me like there’s a bigger picture here that people can’t see! Then I think it’s not very feminist of me to be telling other women how to look. I drive myself mad with my thoughts on it all haha.

It’s scary how young people start because of the upkeep!
I often wonder how people manage with the upkeep. I know a lot of hers is gifted but it’s easily about £1000 worth of work. Especially when she used to get a lot more done

Reactions: 2
Their house is an old farm style house - imagine a U shape property and they live in the middle section. So it’s effectively a terrace house as they have people at either side of them. I believe one of the houses attached to them used to be (might still be) an air b&b.

It’s off a ‘country road’ so it’s quite private but genuinely not worth the money they paid for it. It’s really run down. In the sellers photos from the time they bought the house, you can see just how much Jamie and Jack have not changed much in the house since moving in. They even have the same wallpaper in their living room. That’s strange to me. Who would keep the wallpaper from previous owners? Surely you want to put your own stamp on it?
Have you got the pics I’d be so interested to see them!

Have you got the pics I’d be so interested to see them!
Sorry I don’t have them to hand anymore but I seen them on this thread and from there it was pretty easy to find it on right move. Hopefully you can track them down 😊

Anyone get the impression she’s pregnant off today’s vlog? She mentioned something ‘really exciting’ and then said she wouldn’t say and at the end of the video mentioned ‘changing the spare room’ next week??? First thing came to mind was preganancy

It could literally be anything cos she's "so excited" about absolutely everything. She's probably just ordered a new duvet cover or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone get the impression she’s pregnant off today’s vlog? She mentioned something ‘really exciting’ and then said she wouldn’t say and at the end of the video mentioned ‘changing the spare room’ next week??? First thing came to mind was preganancy
She put in a bold text that she’s not pregnant. You must of missed that ahahah.

Plus she was drinking wine while talking about it so I didn’t think the text across the screen was necessary tbh 😂
Let’s face it, it’s never actually anything exciting. It’s probably just new extensions or more surgery 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's a really easy find with a Google search of her name and the area name, if you know it. Literally first result that comes up.

I think people need to just do their searches and not ask direct questions of other members who are clearly not looking to get into trouble! I’ve never bothered to look but I’m sure you’ve got enough clues.. just figure it out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.