Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She looks so beautiful in this vid from 2014, even if it's that old school mac/illamasqua style make up look, her face looks so pretty...
This is when I started to watch her. She was genuine back then. Pretty and natural and not shilling stuff every 5 mins. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is when I started to watch her. She was genuine back then. Pretty and natural and not shilling stuff every 5 mins. Such a shame.
Yeah same! She looked really good back then and more individual. I still think she looks good but I don’t think the fillers/lip injections really suit her face and I hate that jutting jaw/weird hard faced pose she does. I always think she looks prettier in the vlogs than she does in a lot of her insta posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The fillers and lip injections can photograph well but in real life.....it’s not a good look in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
The fillers and lip injections can photograph well but in real life.....it’s not a good look in my opinion.
My brother has a mutual friend with Jack and they met Jamie and said she looks pure weird in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is beautiful now but it is a shame that she’s altered her face to photograph better. I guess that’s a side effect of her job.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry if this is anyone here's style but this is just chavtastic to me. I don't like the current fashion of wearing every bit of jewellery you have.
completely agree, imagine having to take that lot off to wash your hands every time. Her wedding/engagement ring get lost amongst everything else which is a shame

Reactions: 6
completely agree, imagine having to take that lot off to wash your hands every time. Her wedding/engagement ring get lost amongst everything else which is a shame
I kinda like it but now you’ve mentioned the manky factor ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
4 rings on one finger? That’s just bleeping ridiculous to be honest. I couldn’t bear the feeling of having all that on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s their house up on Rightmove. Haven’t mentioned anything in real life about a house move...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s their house up on Rightmove. Haven’t mentioned anything in real life about a house move...
I live in the south of England and my first thought was “that’s really cheap”. That house would be £1m where I live

Reactions: 1
I live in the south of England and my first thought was “that’s really cheap”. That house would be £1m where I live
its actually quite over priced for the area. Nobody would pay 300k for a mid terrace that needs that much work in East Kilbride

oh my god, I am such an idiot! I always thought they had fire exit signs in their kitchen but that's just the design on the tiles 😂 It always really baffled me!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.