Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get the impression she’s pregnant off today’s vlog? She mentioned something ‘really exciting’ and then said she wouldn’t say and at the end of the video mentioned ‘changing the spare room’ next week??? First thing came to mind was preganancy
Nah cos she was drinking a big duck off glass of wine while saying all that so I doubt it

Reactions: 3
Anyone get the impression she’s pregnant off today’s vlog? She mentioned something ‘really exciting’ and then said she wouldn’t say and at the end of the video mentioned ‘changing the spare room’ next week??? First thing came to mind was preganancy
I think they may have put an offer in / bought a new house. They were mentioning it quite a bit in previous vlogs so I wonder if they've progressed.

Reactions: 6
Tarababyz is reviewing the Vieve stuff on her channel. If you are unaware Tarababyz has every single makeup collection known to man 😆🤣

I definitely think it's something to do with buying a new home. She mentioned several times about gutting her house and cleaning it all - she could possibly get it ready for photographing for selling. My friend works for an estate agency in Edinburgh and Jamie had been in touch with them previously making enquiries and the link to the original listing (when they bought their current house) was still on her file and but its been removed from the estate agents website now. It really isn't that exciting. It was pretty much as you still see it in her videos now other than the hall, her bedroom, the spare room and her make up room.

Does anyone know whereabouts in Scotland she lives? I'd love to see her house, from what I can see in the vlogs she has really ornate detailing around her living room ceiling. I imagine the rest of the house would look incredible if they could be bothered to put any effort into completely redecorating it and put their own spin on it. It looks like it smells really musty though.
She stays about a mile outside of Cambuslang. There’s the expressway leading to East Kilbride from there and she stays just along a wee country lane. I used to drive by there to get to work. It’s nothing special at all.

Reactions: 1

this popped up on my YouTube this morning. All round a really bad review and 2 eyeshadows drop out the palette. I have had a Vieve lipstick floating in and out of my cart on cult beauty for a week really wondering if I wanted to spend £19 as the colours look nice. I’ve seen and heard enough now, my money is better spent elsewhere.
I do like Jamie, I just don’t like when influencers think they can rip you off with subpar products, disappointing.

Reactions: 15
I‘ve watched three reviews on her her brand and in all three videos the products were defect. First one the highlighter fell out of the packaging, second video I watched the highlighter also fell out and smashed. In the third one, one single eyeshadow fell out of the palette. And now the video posted above...

The influencer‘s videos I watched all adore Jamie though and gave the products a glowing review despite the obvious issues

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
D55E7645-1760-4AB5-8AF0-8D57D1EF6995.jpeg
6FEE9F48-8760-4C06-B61D-4F5B65AD9E61.jpeg

it’s a shame i thought Jamie would be so much more innovative and original as she has such a unique style! looks like she’s just copied high end brands, charged high end price but the quality doesn’t compare. I was tempted to try a lipstick and liner but don’t think i’ll bother after seeing the reviews and price point.

Reactions: 8
The swatches weren’t even smooth. They has bits in it. If you’re working on a make up brand wouldn’t it take you more than a year? Wouldn’t you also want it to be the best and not rush it. Jamie is just pure lazy.

This seems to be such an issue! Everyone I’ve seen who has the palette on YouTube has had a shadow fall out! I’m interested to see how mine comes. I have the highlighter and was quite taken aback by how lightweight the packaging is

Reactions: 4
Is Jamie having a laugh! She has broke lockdown rules today. Has really pissed me off! I’m sat at home trying to stick to the rules and she drives into town for a #ad!
Today she posted a story saying they drove into town (Glasgow) to pick up a takeaway from Bloc Glasgow for an ad through deliveroo. She lives in East Kilbride which is south Lanarkshire, so she has travelled out of her health board/ council area. Why do influencers think they are above the law.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is Jamie having a laugh! She has broke lockdown rules today. Has really pissed me off! I’m sat at home trying to stick to the rules and she drives into town for a #ad!
Today she posted a story saying they drove into town (Glasgow) to pick up a takeaway from Bloc Glasgow for an ad through deliveroo. She lives in East Kilbride which is south Lanarkshire, so she has travelled out of her health board/ council area. Why do influencers think they are above the law.
Tbf we are allowed to travel outwith council areas now as long as they’re in the same tier and it’s “essential” so I don’t really see an issue with this compared to what some others have done and it’s not as bad as her going to Italy way back at the beginning, she’s done worse

Reactions: 5
Tbf we are allowed to travel outwith council areas now as long as they’re in the same tier and it’s “essential” so I don’t really see an issue with this compared to what some others have done and it’s not as bad as her going to Italy way back at the beginning, she’s done worse
Yeh I know what you mean. She has done worse. I’m so confused with the rules. I thought (in Scotland) we can’t travel to any other area no matter what tier, unless for work or essential? So picking up a takeaway wouldn’t be essential. I’m missing all my Christmas traditions like shopping in Glasgow and going for a Christmas lunch with my friend.

• Sad
Probably classed as work, which is allowed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.