Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie’s self care vlog.....her life is basically a self care routine, all that tit she says she does on her self care day, she does every day. Her water bill must be huge, I mean ‘super’ huge, you know they’re gone from the real world when they put sUpeR in front of everything & start every sentence with ‘I feEl liKe’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Water is covered by council tax in Scotland so you’re unable to run up a bill! If she lived in England yes, her water rates would be huge.

Reactions: 14
Self-care video and a week of pampering vlog? I’ve had to unsubscribe, beyond dull and repetitive. Provides no new info or ideas; have a bath, use bath products, light a candle, moisturise, use a face mask, drink herbal tea.

Developed an eye spasm from rolling them back so much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i haven't watched her videos for ages, content is beyond boring and when they were travelling every week so un-relatable.

her insta content is also SO generic? nothing fresh, no exciting looks.. always a smoky eye with that stupid cut your lash in half trick.

Reactions: 17
I swear all her looks look the same to me. Also she thinks she’s a lot funnier than she is and he speech is so put on she gives herself a little lisp she must think is cute or something but she never used to have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear all her looks look the same to me. Also she thinks she’s a lot funnier than she is and he speech is so put on she gives herself a little lisp she must think is cute or something but she never used to have it.
I'm not saying this is the case for Jamie but I have a slight lisp now at 32 that I never used to have. It can happen if you're born with tongue tie and never have it cut as it doesn't effect you in childhood so they don't bother. It started when I was early 20s but only when I'd had alcohol and now it's there all the time. It's weird how the body can be lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She really is beyond boring these days. Somehow pretending to absolutely love stuff just to shill it to people who can’t afford it is pretty shallow. Also the same full face of make up ‘tutorial’ is pretty redundant right now and for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 8
I like her I just really dislike the face she pulls in pictures, it isn’t flattering it just makes her look harsh, she’s so much prettier without pushing her jaw out

Reactions: 7
I really enjoy her vlogs but at this point I never watch her beauty videos, partly because they’re pretty similar. You can see she really comes in to her own when she’s doing something creative like the Halloween makeup last year.

Reactions: 8
I like her I just really dislike the face she pulls in pictures, it isn’t flattering it just makes her look harsh, she’s so much prettier without pushing her jaw out
agree- I always think she looks much prettier in the vlog than she does in a lot of her poses photos. Also some of the more harsh styles of makeup she does aren’t flattering on her...in my opinion 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m going to Glasgow in 2 weeks for 2 nights, I would have thought Jamie would have had a video about her fave spots or what to do.

Oh no wait - she never leaves Dog Hair Dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to Glasgow in 2 weeks for 2 nights, I would have thought Jamie would have had a video about her fave spots or what to do.

Oh no wait - she never leaves Dog Hair Dungeon
There's loads of us from Glasgow here, we'll sort you out with stuff to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've only just discovered this thread after being on Tattle for about 10 months, but I've watch JG for a while now.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this properly or just making something out of nothing, but I noticed she's looking a lot slimmer recently, especially on her most recent vlog. Not gonna lie, she looks great in my opinion. She alluded to some weightloss in a Q&A a while ago and basically said she made some simple changes and swaps in her diet - nothing drastic. Before the wedding she often shared her fitness journey and often talked about her attempts at healthier meal choices. She's definitely slimmer now than before the wedding (which I'm sure she mentioned herself) yet seems to be eating out all the time now, has admitted she doesn't exercise, etc. so something tells me there's something going on behind the scenes contributing to her weightloss. She's obviously under no obligation to tell her followers and she has that right, but curious to know if anyone else has thought similar? Could be stress, or some sort of "frowned upon" weightloss method that she doesn't want to admit to. Or am I just overthinking it? 😂😂

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I'll sit with a cuppa later and read through the thread when I have time!

Reactions: 12
I think maybe stress if anything as she has said she has been more anxious over the last few months and not feeling herself etc. I agree she looks good and I think that she’s prob not talking about it much if she’s just losing weight cos she skipping meals and maybe living on coffee and fags 😂 hope she’s ok anyway.

Reactions: 6
I've only just discovered this thread after being on Tattle for about 10 months, but I've watch JG for a while now.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this properly or just making something out of nothing, but I noticed she's looking a lot slimmer recently, especially on her most recent vlog. Not gonna lie, she looks great in my opinion. She alluded to some weightloss in a Q&A a while ago and basically said she made some simple changes and swaps in her diet - nothing drastic. Before the wedding she often shared her fitness journey and often talked about her attempts at healthier meal choices. She's definitely slimmer now than before the wedding (which I'm sure she mentioned herself) yet seems to be eating out all the time now, has admitted she doesn't exercise, etc. so something tells me there's something going on behind the scenes contributing to her weightloss. She's obviously under no obligation to tell her followers and she has that right, but curious to know if anyone else has thought similar? Could be stress, or some sort of "frowned upon" weightloss method that she doesn't want to admit to. Or am I just overthinking it? 😂😂

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I'll sit with a cuppa later and read through the thread when I have time!
She bangs on and on about how she only has a black coffee and half a grapefruit for breakfast and how it’s helped so much blah blah blah, maybe I’m being silly here and it could be an unpopular opinion but that is not a real fkin breakfast so no wonder she’s losing weight if that’s all she’s having for breakfast, I’ll either have a normal sized breakfast normal sized lunch then dinner or if I miss breakfast I have a slightly bigger lunch - a grapefruit n coffee isn’t fkin breakfast she’s probably restricting what she’s eating massively idk

Reactions: 13
I used to, truly did, think I started on here saying that. I think Covid/lockdown etc has just changed my view. When it started and was proper scary her whining about not travelling, flaunting new cars etc just made her look so shallow. The constant inclusion of Jack was tiresome and then the pick up of hard sell over the past couple of months - whichever brand is paying her that day is her ‘absolute favourite’. Do us a favour.

I think maybe stress if anything as she has said she has been more anxious over the last few months
haven’t watched her blogs so not sure about her weight loss. Her anxiety could be the fact that sales of skincare and makeup have tumbled dramatically. Not sure clothing will be much better, look out for new homeware #ADS (not that she is great at declaring).

Reactions: 5

I’m new to this thread too, hiiii!

I’ve been thinking for a while that her hubby also looks like he is doing something he shouldn’t be.

I sometimes post on the inthefrow thread and I’ve admitted myself on there that I’m a recovering drug addict - I have been clean for almost 2 years now and I see a lot of my old behaviours in certain influencers. Some of the same characteristics etc.

It personally would not surprise me if more influencers came out and admitted that they have alcohol and drug problems, because it’s a job with tit tons of pressure, constant monitoring and having to “beat” people to the post with certain “trends” (not that Jamie has done this in a hot minute)...

also with the comments above about her eating half a grapefruit and coffee for breakfast - this really bleeping concerned me because some of her audience may be struggling with ED’s and I just thought this was a bit tone deaf to put on a vlog. I’m not sure if she’s considered that or not but it just came across to me as if there’s something more going on than what she’s alluding to by “just” eating healthier. All we ever bloody see her eat is pizza and pasta, I mean 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread too, hiiii!

I’ve been thinking for a while that her hubby also looks like he is doing something he shouldn’t be.

I sometimes post on the inthefrow thread and I’ve admitted myself on there that I’m a recovering drug addict - I have been clean for almost 2 years now and I see a lot of my old behaviours in certain influencers. Some of the same characteristics etc.

It personally would not surprise me if more influencers came out and admitted that they have alcohol and drug problems, because it’s a job with tit tons of pressure, constant monitoring and having to “beat” people to the post with certain “trends” (not that Jamie has done this in a hot minute)...

also with the comments above about her eating half a grapefruit and coffee for breakfast - this really bleeping concerned me because some of her audience may be struggling with ED’s and I just thought this was a bit tone deaf to put on a vlog. I’m not sure if she’s considered that or not but it just came across to me as if there’s something more going on than what she’s alluding to by “just” eating healthier. All we ever bloody see her eat is pizza and pasta, I mean 🤷🏼‍♀️
So glad what I said made sense 😂 Huge congrats on your sobriety - I'm in no doubt you're proud of yourself and rightly so!

I know Jack had been getting some special macro meal prep food delivered, but there's never been any mention of her doing it too. Like you say, we only seem to see her eat pasta, pizza, etc. - her eating habits definitely appear worst than before her wedding, yet she looks slimmer than ever. So either there's something she's not disclosing, her eating habits before the wedding weren't as soon as she lead people to believe or she's under some stress. If I ate just a grapefruit for breakfast I'd be absolutely starving come lunch time!

Not gonna lie, something about makes me think they are/were coke heads, maybe not now but maybe when they were younger. But that's just me...

Reactions: 9
I'd wondered why when she was at cycle box and had her personal trainer for her wedding prep, she wasn't as slim as she is now. So she's definitely changed some thing. Not that it's any of my business but it's looking to me like a rapid drastic weigh loss. Even a few vlogs back she wasn't near as slim

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.