Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one thing I don’t understand when you have a decent hairdresser & money why those who get hair extensions Put in as guess it’s costly but you can still see chunks of their natural short hair showing. What’s the point especially when it’s taped/glued in.

or is that how it’s meant to look now a days 🤣
Edit - thought I’d attach the image where
You can just see where her hair ends then the rest finish. The cut doesn’t look all great neither but that’s maybe the styling
Omg that’s terrible!! 👀

Reactions: 3
one thing I don’t understand when you have a decent hairdresser & money why those who get hair extensions Put in as guess it’s costly but you can still see chunks of their natural short hair showing. What’s the point especially when it’s taped/glued in.

You can just see where her hair ends then the rest finish. The cut doesn’t look all great neither but that’s maybe the styling
yeah I was a bit confused about that as well cos her hair is usually really nice! I wasn’t sure if that was a look these days 😂😂 the blocky choppy bits looks weird!

Reactions: 1

Yikes!! I suppose they all want silky long healthy locks, but don’t want to leave their hair alone to grow healthy, not to mention the various hair vitamins they all flog at some stage, not really a great advertisement are they? 😂 Could they be telling lies? 😂 surely not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her fake laugh pisses me off. In the beginning of the vlog she was laughing at her wet dog. What’s soo funny about a wet dog?

I unfollowed Jamie during the pandemic. It's sad because she was one of the influencers I could still stand. But the entitlement was too much.

I hope she has a reality check and a rethink but I doubt it.

Reactions: 20
I unfollowed Jamie during the pandemic. It's sad because she was one of the influencers I could still stand. But the entitlement was too much.

I hope she has a reality check and a rethink but I doubt it.
Same. The constant whining during lockdown about not being able to travel etc while people were dying and the constant shilling of crap while people were losing their livelihoods just completely turned me off.

I think she is too far gone with the entitlement, her husband certainly is. Also her shilling of Charlotte Tilbury after the horrific outing of the bullying culture in her business is too tome deaf. It’s like she has no self awareness, her wee influencer bubble will pop at some point.

Reactions: 12
Subscribed to Jamie properly for about two years, prior to that used to dip in and out. Had to unfollow today - rinse, lather and repeats her content more than she rinses, lathers and repeats her own hair 🙄 she needs to get out of that dog hair dungeon PRONTO for some new renovation content when she moves gaff.

I know her reaction will be iM sO eXcItEd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Subscribed to Jamie properly for about two years, prior to that used to dip in and out. Had to unfollow today - rinse, lather and repeats her content more than she rinses, lathers and repeats her own hair 🙄 she needs to get out of that dog hair dungeon PRONTO for some new renovation content when she moves gaff.

I know her reaction will be iM sO eXcItEd
I’d be interested in a proper renovation and her making somewhere look nice. Always been shocked at the state of her current place! I actually should thank her because one time me and a new girl in work bonded in the kitchen over the state of her carpet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d be interested in a proper renovation and her making somewhere look nice. Always been shocked at the state of her current place! I actually should thank her because one time me and a new girl in work bonded in the kitchen over the state of her carpet 🤣
I have also bonded with someone over the state of that tartan carpet! She should get a sponsorship with those Roomba hoovers, that would be a win-win lol.

• Haha
How does someone who openly admits they’re terrible at doing hair get a GHD brand deal? 🤔

Reactions: 6
How does someone who openly admits they’re terrible at doing hair get a GHD brand deal? 🤔
WHAT? the beauty industry is so fake: they don’t care If she’s tit or not: they just want to use her name and she’s happy to get the money

WHAT? the beauty industry is so fake: they don’t care If she’s tit or not: they just want to use her name and she’s happy to get the money
Exactly. It’s all about the numbers. She’s done loads of jobs with them with meet ups pre lockdown. The end result of her hair with the new tool was actually terrible. Lots of bulk around the middle of her head and then straight dry ends 😂

Reactions: 2
Guys I've started a new thread not about Jamie, search Glasgow influencer

i like Jamie but her advertising is a bit confusing like she has brought out a line of false lashes and then within weeks is advertising a campaign for mascara saying #neverfakeit? like can she not at least stay on brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i like Jamie but her advertising is a bit confusing like she has brought out a line of false lashes and then within weeks is advertising a campaign for mascara saying #neverfakeit? like can she not at least stay on brand?
Not when money is involved no she can’t.

Reactions: 6
Jamie’s self care vlog.....her life is basically a self care routine, all that tit she says she does on her self care day, she does every day. Her water bill must be huge, I mean ‘super’ huge, you know they’re gone from the real world when they put sUpeR in front of everything & start every sentence with ‘I feEl liKe’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamie’s self care vlog.....her life is basically a self care routine, all that tit she says she does on her self care day, she does every day. Her water bill must be huge, I mean ‘super’ huge, you know they’re gone from the real world when they put sUpeR in front of everything & start every sentence with ‘I feEl liKe’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Luckily for her our water is wrapped up in council tax here! My friend lives in England and paying for water blew her mind🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.