Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very probably one of those ones where you nominate yourself ….for a small fee

Reactions: 7
It’s very probably one of those ones where you nominate yourself ….for a small fee
I was going to say the same. I don’t think he’s completely talentless, but I don’t think he’s in the same league as some of the other nominees.

Reactions: 6
Jamie is the slimmest she’s ever been by looks of it and if she wants to show that off then that’s absolutely fair to her but is anyone else dying to know how she’s done it postpartum?
She has only just started with a PT and has said she sold the Peloton as she wasn’t using it.
Anything she posts about food/meals seems to be Gousto or baked potatoes.

Reactions: 9
Jamie is the slimmest she’s ever been by looks of it and if she wants to show that off then that’s absolutely fair to her but is anyone else dying to know how she’s done it postpartum?
She has only just started with a PT and has said she sold the Peloton as she wasn’t using it.
Ozempic trend, so many influencers doing it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And she was on the pen way before it got mainstream, another poster came on the thread and talk about it (that's how I discovered it existed lol)

• Wow
I would say she is on the go a lot. Vieve is probably keeping her busier than ever, shortish maternity leave. She does look great but I don’t think the average mum would bounce back as quickly nor should they be expected to.
Jamies looks are unfortunately a big part of her job and with that comes pressure.

Reactions: 4
Do we know who is PTing her?

Reactions: 2
Poor Jamie doesn’t know you can get the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh and back, and she got a driver to take her instead. So out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but the Vieve x Beauty Banks video did make me emotional.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow. That JG x Sheerluxe video. NOT her angles at all! Actually feel bad for her because she doesn’t look like herself and it must be hard to not have full control over the output on social media.
---
I hate to say it but the Vieve x Beauty Banks video did make me emotional.
She is a good person with strong morals I think. Like to see her use her platform for good.

Oh wow. That JG x Sheerluxe video. NOT her angles at all! Actually feel bad for her because she doesn’t look like herself and it must be hard to not have full control over the output on social media.
Isn’t that just how she actually looks though?

• Heart
Reactions: 4