Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has her chin gone on the wonk with too much filler. She looks lobsided?
I just watched a bit of one of her videos for the first time in over a year. I was shocked, she’s getting the good old Jaclyn Hill migrated filler face, yikes.. 🌝

Reactions: 7
Jamie on the beg for house stuff in her latest reels? She has form for doing it so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand when these influencers ask for recommendations like that.
Exactly my thought too. The internet / online is their work. You should know how it works to look up suppliers etc. Do your own flippen research Jamie and stop begging. Hoping that a supplier will gift it to you. That's all you are actually coming on to do! And for me, I would never support that supplier that gives in to the begging. Refuse to support them if they indulge influencers and expect me to support them too. Off with you 😠 😡

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand when these influencers ask for recommendations like that.
I hate that too. Just Google what service you need plus your location, and read the reviews. Reviews tend to be plentiful on Google and therefore more reliable than some random Instagram follower messaging about their mums friends daughter who used X and said they were alright. It’s obvious what they’re doing!

Reactions: 12
I hate that too. Just Google what service you need plus your location, and read the reviews. Reviews tend to be plentiful on Google and therefore more reliable than some random Instagram follower messaging about their mums friends daughter who used X and said they were alright. It’s obvious what they’re doing!
If I was a tradesperson no way would I be giving freebies to influencers. She's got money. Pay your way Jamie.

Reactions: 14
If I was a tradesperson no way would I be giving freebies to influencers. She's got money. Pay your way Jamie.
She ms looking for a joiner isn’t she? But didn’t she have the best joiner to do her bespoke units in her makeup room? Why not just contact him?

She ms looking for a joiner isn’t she? But didn’t she have the best joiner to do her bespoke units in her makeup room? Why not just contact him?
Same joiner as Kate la vie wasn’t it? The Glasgow joiner or something.

Reactions: 4
Because he probably knows his worth a d wouldn't discount for a #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face is definitely getting really funky looking with all the filler migration when you see her without the lighting/filters. It's only going to get worse.