Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never used Drunk Elephant so can’t comment on their actual products, but I’ve seen and heard a lot of negativity around the brand recent. Just find it a bit of an odd choice, not sure I’ve ever really seen her mention them before either?

Reactions: 7
I see Jack has managed to sponge his way onto the trip too. Get a job Jack and some self respect.

So they have both left the baby for a pr trip, didn't they get enough of those already? Hard to let that selfish thing go I guess. I could have understood it more for a wee romantic trip away together (her paying), but a pr trip with a bunch of other influencers side-eying you when you aren't looking FFS

• Sick
Reactions: 16
But guys! They haven’t had a “proper” holiday (without romy) yet, they need a break!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Like why would Jack need to be there? She’s the breadwinner and it’s her career that pays for their lifestyle so I understand her going on brand trips etc just like any other business but surely Jack would stay at home and look after Romy? Makes him seem like such a sponger.

• Heart
Like why would Jack need to be there? She’s the breadwinner and it’s her career that pays for their lifestyle so I understand her going on brand trips etc just like any other business but surely Jack would stay at home and look after Romy? Makes him seem like such a sponger.
Hes a loser

Reactions: 10
I agree, I don’t get it at all, it’s not like his followers are going to watch his story and be influenced to buy a brand. I get them inviting Jamie as her fanbase is the audience DE are targeting.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he had to go in order to conduct important research on his "concept of slow travel" per his recent IG post/podcast plug. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Have they actually left the baby? That’s something I totally don’t understand. I mean, I understand you still need to work to earn money but do you actually get a monetary amount just for attending, or is the free trip considered your payment then you get additional £ for, say, a grid post? Because if that’s the case there’s no need to leave, you could make a grid post literally from home. My youngest is around the same age as Romy and no way could I leave them and go that far away unless it was essential. I wouldn’t even go that far from my 2 year old tbh 😂

Reactions: 12
It’s got to be written into her clause that Jack Genevieve gets to tag along. He’s the biggest ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't have kids but I struggle leaving my dog for more than 2 nights so no idea how they can leave their baby! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everything about this pr trip is nauseating. The filming of the rolex at the airport, loser Jack having to be included and this

IMG_2226.jpeg

clueless.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or has her chin gone on the wonk with too much filler. She looks lobsided?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they actually left the baby? That’s something I totally don’t understand. I mean, I understand you still need to work to earn money but do you actually get a monetary amount just for attending, or is the free trip considered your payment then you get additional £ for, say, a grid post? Because if that’s the case there’s no need to leave, you could make a grid post literally from home. My youngest is around the same age as Romy and no way could I leave them and go that far away unless it was essential. I wouldn’t even go that far from my 2 year old tbh 😂
It’s the fact that both parents are away in another country, a lot can happen in the time it would take them to get home 😭 Surely Jack could’ve stayed if she had to go? Or is he that useless there would be no point?! Each to their own but mine is also the same age and I just couldn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is the obsession with taking her clothes off? It’s beyond cringe. She’s got a successful make up brand that has potential to stick around, she should be grafting at that and concentrating on delivering excellent products and a genuine brand. Not constantly taking her kit off and reminding everyone how low level influencer she actually remains. It’s irritating af

* to be clear, she looks great and if you want to show your body off, you go ahead. Just stop trying to present as a serious business owner

What is the obsession with taking her clothes off? It’s beyond cringe. She’s got a successful make up brand that has potential to stick around, she should be grafting at that and concentrating on delivering excellent products and a genuine brand. Not constantly taking her kit off and reminding everyone how low level influencer she actually remains. It’s irritating af

* to be clear, she looks great and if you want to show your body off, you go ahead. Just stop trying to present as a serious business owner
Gives me the ick when she goes in like that. It's more like look at how thin I am after a baby.

Maybe back on her Malborough lights and grapefruit diet

• Haha
Reactions: 22