Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that group a real representation of the industry she works in though? I promise you it isn’t. If you are recruiting/casting/booking from just a pool of white girls under the age of 35 then fair, but that’s not the case here. There is plenty of diverse available talent in the UK - especially in the beauty/fashion industry. If the brands I work with can do it, then so can Vieve.
Do you not find it incredibly obvious when all brands nowadays make their ads with people of colour purely for the people moaning about diversity at any given chance? Realistically, in a predominantly white country, is the average family mixed race like you see on TV? If 5 out of 100 people in UK are black, isn't the photo above a realistic representation of the current demographic? Why does it always have to be about ticking the boxes to god forbid not offend anyone. Shouldn't it just be natural, in this case, the people working for Jamie, regardless of their skin colour? Who cares, honestly?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you not find it incredibly obvious when all brands nowadays make their ads with people of colour purely for the people moaning about diversity at any given chance? Realistically, in a predominantly white country, is the average family mixed race like you see on TV? If 5 out of 100 people in UK are black, isn't the photo above a realistic representation of the current demographic? Why does it always have to be about ticking the boxes to god forbid not offend anyone. Shouldn't it just be natural, in this case, the people working for Jamie, regardless of their skin colour? Who cares, honestly?
Why does seeing diversity bother you so much?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s not just about race - there don’t appear to be any males or older people, just very samey young white females. I can assure you that the creative industries are brimming with diverse talent of all ages, races and genders. This picture is not a representative sample, I can assure you. Of course I don’t support employing a person just because they tick a box, and do not believe the team is blandly samey by design. But progressive organisations such as Vieve claims to be should be attracting and recognising talent from all walks of life.

Reactions: 17
Jamie always pretends her finger is on the pulse for such matters, that photo completely proves Vieve as a company is so far from actually living those values.

In 2024 not seeing diversity represented in such a diverse industry does sort of bother me. It's not about ticking boxes it's about being inclusive.

Reactions: 12
Aren't her staff based in London? Arguably the most diverse city in the UK? This is a bad look for her and the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right okay, let's just get rid of all her staff and only employ someone based on their skin colour, age and sexual preference from now on. Oh, you're a young talented straight girl with passion for makeup? Sorry, you don't fill the diversity quota. Next!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Right okay, let's just get rid of all her staff and only employ someone based on their skin colour, age and sexual preference from now on. Oh, you're a young talented straight girl with passion for makeup? Sorry, you don't fill the diversity quota. Next!
👏👏👏👏👏👏say it louder for the people at the back

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Don’t actually think anyone is saying that, but Jamie bangs the drum often, and is the first to saddle up on the bandwagon - it’s obviously just for clicks.

Reactions: 4
It’s not just about race - there don’t appear to be any males or older people, just very samey young white females. I can assure you that the creative industries are brimming with diverse talent of all ages, races and genders. This picture is not a representative sample, I can assure you. Of course I don’t support employing a person just because they tick a box, and do not believe the team is blandly samey by design. But progressive organisations such as Vieve claims to be should be attracting and recognising talent from all walks of life.
I agree to a point but also I don’t expect it a company with very deep values or one to have good terms and conditions or benefits beyond the kudos of being Trendy and beauty related. It’s to young, immature and probably does the statutory minimum on everything . I’d hazard a guess that only young people (mainly girls) who don’t need to worry about all of that are most likely to want to work there . I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 1
Your comments are giving ✨ daily mail ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can we discuss her husbands new tattoo…. what the hell is that. Why has he had her as medusa? Does he knows the general meaning of medusa tattoos? (I know not everyone gets a medusa for that reason, just seems a strange concept for him to get for her)

Reactions: 9
I know marriage is supposed to be forever and all, but having your significant others actual whole face tattooed on to you is wild to me 😂

Reactions: 4
Can we discuss her husbands new tattoo…. what the hell is that. Why has he had her as medusa? Does he knows the general meaning of medusa tattoos? (I know not everyone gets a medusa for that reason, just seems a strange concept for him to get for her)
he is bleeping clueless as usual. Also interesting that the image of Jamie used bears no resemblance to the Jamie he actually met back then.

Reactions: 6
Literally no one has suggested that. This is an unhinged take.

Reactions: 10
Her bikini photo in Nevada . I’m sorry but she just gives me the ick these days she’s so unralatable. She could do so much more with the following she has not to mention leaving her baby to go on brand trips across the world

Reactions: 10
Her bikini photo in Nevada . I’m sorry but she just gives me the ick these days she’s so unralatable. She could do so much more with the following she has not to mention leaving her baby to go on brand trips across the world

Drunk Elephant has had bad press recently too re marketing their products to children. They’re not a well-respected brand in the beauty community

Reactions: 7
Can the photo be posted, please? I got blocked for saying something she didn’t like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2