Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she call the baby Blossom? After that tree she passed one time she showed where she grew up,and that blossom tree was prominent in her memories she shared . Seems daft perhaps a reach, but that's my guess. It's not unique as such but not all that common ... Other Guesses Tattlers?
“Silverbirch” after their favourite garden centre…..

🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 2.28.23 AM.png

She's a lovely girl but jesus christ those lips... the filler bumps 😭 I hope after baby arrives she dissolves them, they'd look soo much better 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think they will choose something Italian like sienna or Scottish like alba or
Something like Quinn. I don’t think she will pick Harley as that what desi’s baby is.called I’m thinking maybe sienna Francesca or something

Reactions: 6
I think they will choose something Italian like sienna or Scottish like alba or
Something like Quinn. I don’t think she will pick Harley as that what desi’s baby is.called I’m thinking maybe sienna Francesca or something
If they pick Alba I hope the 2 of them pronounce it properly 🙄

Reactions: 5
Me too, all quite classy imo
Agreed. Apart from her prancing around in her knickers in most of them lol they’ve been cute announcements. Glad her and baby are well. Excited to see the name announcement

Reactions: 15
Didnt realise this was a rave thread now that's she had a baby 🙄
Well, we’re making nice comments about her birth announcement. Are we to slag her child or what?🤣 Still, Jamie’s thread has always been very tame, she’s pretty neutral when it comes to influencers and has very little drama surrounding her. This is the most action her threads have had in a long time. People are allowed to have nuanced opinions about people, disagree and agree with what they do and say without outright hating them or being a total fan.

I think most of us here fall in camp ‘whatever’ when it comes to Jamie, she’s either your cup or tea or not but she’s objectively not even as half as bad as other influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.