Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her pregnancy Q&A and, please don’t shoot me, I can’t help but love her. I think she is so authentic and sweet, she’s just a good person I think.
Same. I really like her too. Quite endearing and not your usual insta influencer.

Reactions: 20
Did my nut in that!!!

Edited to add - I hope I’m wrong but can see her following every other influencer / zeleb that breastfeeds but then says their milk dried up or they were worried that they weren’t feeding their baby enough.
I hope with all the money she has she could get some proper professional BF support, if she wants to breast feed.. the misinfo shared in another influencers recent vlog was so bad!! Dangerous even.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that’s why she has been as successful with the grifting, because she does/did have a likeable personality. I’m just tired of the constant hard sell, things are only favourites if she is being paid to use them. The lack of honesty with ADs is also annoying.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched her Q&A and I think that if she sticks to what she says then fair play to her…

Reactions: 6
I just watched her pregnancy Q&A and, please don’t shoot me, I can’t help but love her. I think she is so authentic and sweet, she’s just a good person I think.
I think she’s one of the few influencers that yes can be cringey/annoying but she isn’t actually a harmful, bad person like a lot of them are. I think she’s not very self aware at worst but I still do like her videos (most of the time) and her general temperament.

She’s actually the only influencer I’ve not worried about having a kid. It’s really sweet to see how excited she is to be a mother. Her and jacks ick factor aside I think that their little girl will want for nothing less and will be very well taken care for.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope she doesn’t go all beige and ✨ a e s t h e t i c ✨ with her baby’s clothes and environment. Mumfluencers are going wild with making sure their baby’s lives are instagramable.

Isn’t colour meant to be good for them?

(I don’t have a kid or know much about it, just going from comments I saw re: Molly mae’s reveal months back)

Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn’t go all beige and ✨ a e s t h e t i c ✨ with her baby’s clothes and environment. Mumfluencers are going wild with making sure their baby’s lives are instagramable.

Isn’t colour meant to be good for them?

(I don’t have a kid or know much about it, just going from comments I saw re: Molly mae’s reveal months back)
Babies don’t develop the ability to see colour right away so it’s recommended to start with black and white, then moving on to colour from I think around 3 months. After that babies are very curious and I would say most are drawn to colourful and noisy toys (doesn’t necessarily need to be plastic, my baby does have plastic but also enjoys wooden instruments and blocks.)
I don’t like the beige aesthetic personally but don’t think it really matters how babies are dressed as long as it’s weather appropriate. But personally, once they are old enough to pick things out themselves, I think it’s nice to let them have that choice (again, if it’s appropriate.) Some parents are against things like character clothing etc and while I agree it’s obviously not the “nicest” - if it makes the kid happy I think that’s more important than forcing them to look a certain way.

Reactions: 10
Can’t lie, bit fed up of seeing her in her pants. No real need, we can see the bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t lie, bit fed up of seeing her in her pants. No real need, we can see the bump.
Was coming to post the same thing. So bored of seeing her with hardly any clothes on. We get it hen, you’re pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder is she’s having her baby in a private hospital in Glasgow as she’s taking in things to jazz up the room lol

Reactions: 3
Yes but they don’t have maternity services, she’ll more than likely be having her at the children’s hospital in Glasgow.
Or travelling to the Portland depending on timings and how much she’s happy to wait around / take the travel risk . She’s spoken about midwives etc though as though she has been having appointments locally so I’d say a glasgow unit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.