Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish there was a 😴 reaction. So bored of seeing Jamie with no clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will she call the baby Blossom? After that tree she passed one time she showed where she grew up,and that blossom tree was prominent in her memories she shared . Seems daft perhaps a reach, but that's my guess. It's not unique as such but not all that common ... Other Guesses Tattlers?

Reactions: 11
Will she call the baby Blossom? After that tree she passed one time she showed where she grew up,and that blossom tree was prominent in her memories she shared . Seems daft perhaps a reach, but that's my guess. It's not unique as such but not all that common ... Other Guesses Tattlers?
That’s a cute name. I’m still thinking something cool and gender neutral esque.

Harley

Reactions: 5
Maybe something Italian inspired, since she loves it there so much and it’s where they got married?

Just thought it was weird how her handbag is also on the pram. I'm just speculating here
I know this is old but that’s a pram bag haha. I have one on mine, it’s just for extra storage for little bits mostly, I keep a spare changing mat in mine and some spare pacis, toys etc.

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking something like Nova or something classic
Ually,

Actually, that's a super shout, not least because it's very Jamie like, and there was the drop of the tiniest of SkinNova!! Okay that's a major reach given she has the XL in the product offerings, fair enough,but I like the thought of the hint or insinuation 👌👀 I dothink you will be spot on, if it's not Blossom but after the slipups in vlogs I reckon it's easier to say Nova over Blossom but then they have the same syllables count so I'm talking , or typing absolute nonsense!!🥴
She needs to get a jog on, when does Taurus season actually shift?? 🤔 Nosiness applied. 😋
---
For the record, Ually wasn't a name suggestion, 😂😂 it was to read Usually 🤭

Reactions: 4
I reckon Jamie and Jack will name the baby a traditional Scottish girls name. Like Bonnie, Isla, Maisie, Skye, Elsie, Blair or Freya.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.