Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Junior McCann sounds like he’s going straight to a young offenders’ institution

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really wish she’d sit down to put her shoes and socks on in those reels, instead of making such a palava of it for the sake of the camera :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watch her in years but she’s recently been popping up on TT and IG so I had a nose on her page.. Have they moved to the US?

they seem to be out there a lot more than Glasgow?
no sign of the dogs either?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watch her in years but she’s recently been popping up on TT and IG so I had a nose on her page.. Have they moved to the US?

they seem to be out there a lot more than Glasgow?
no sign of the dogs either?
She’s had a lot of business events in the US but she’s not moved over there. The dogs were in her latest videos.

Reactions: 7
I think they’ve probably been cramming in a lot if travel/business stuff before the baby comes. Credit where it’s due she has done incredibly well with Vieve! When I think of other instagrammers/YouTubers who were much bigger than her when I started watching her and many of them have started brands and haven’t done half as well. She’s clearly made some good decisions when it comes to business partners etc.

Reactions: 14
I think the vieve brand has done well for piggybacking of the easily influenced with money to burn who want to buy into the sparkly world of jamie genevieve (no hate, iv got some of her stuff)

I think a lot of its overpriced and sub bar, but I like her 2nd eyeshadow pallette and her lipsticks are nice.

I think consumer trends have changed do much with cost if living, simply staying afloat should be a marker or success.

Now tell me....I wonder who it it was in Jamie's team that bought her her 30 under 30 for forbes entry....

And Jamie we know you read this but stop with the shtick about sitting at Glasgow Airport dreaming you were going to make that list. Your aspirations do not run that high

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the vieve brand has done well for piggybacking of the easily influenced with money to burn who want to buy into the sparkly world of jamie genevieve (no hate, iv got some of her stuff)

I think a lot of its overpriced and sub bar, but I like her 2nd eyeshadow pallette and her lipsticks are nice.

I think consumer trends have changed do much with cost if living, simply staying afloat should be a marker or success.

Now tell me....I wonder who it it was in Jamie's team that bought her her 30 under 30 for forbes entry....

And Jamie we know you read this but stop with the shtick about sitting at Glasgow Airport dreaming you were going to make that list. Your aspirations do not run that high
purchased by the investors. A very common practise in that world. Sadly.
ABSOLUTELY! I work in an adjacent industry , and I know for a fact that you pay to be featured on those “30 under 30” lists.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I get that no one wants to hear anything bad said but I always think Jamie especially can't hack it. Her stories about not wanting any advice/comments, I remember about a year ago she had put up the same about something. I feel like a lot of influencers either ignore or have a laugh with it but Jamie comes across as wanting all the praise but can't handle zero constructive criticism or negative/annoying comments.

Reactions: 10
She got offended because people are commenting on her picture get sleep now that you can and stuff (??)

Reactions: 6
I assumed she was getting DM's about eating soft-serve ice cream whilst pregnant as I know a pot of people advise against it due to the possibility of ot containing listeria bacteria

Reactions: 9
I assumed she was getting DM's about eating soft-serve ice cream whilst pregnant as I know a pot of people advise against it due to the possibility of ot containing listeria bacteria
I think Jamie is a bit of a pain in the arse these days but duck me why are folk getting on their high horse about what she eats. It’s an ice cream, not crystal meth.

Reactions: 28
I think Jamie is a bit of a pain in the arse these days but duck me why are folk getting on their high horse about what she eats. It’s an ice cream, not crystal meth.
Think some folk just can't help themselves when incomes ro unsolicited advice tbh!

Reactions: 9
I think Jamie has been so used to always getting her own way through her life, she can’t stand any criticism. Proper thin skinned. She will get a reality check at some point, karma catches up.
---
Just had a wee scroll through the comments she was getting upset about, FFS unless some have been deleted, nobody was being cunty, it’s just what happens when you are pregnant - everyone jumps in with their advice and if you are not a precious princess like Jamie, you just ignore it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I get that no one wants to hear anything bad said but I always think Jamie especially can't hack it. Her stories about not wanting any advice/comments, I remember about a year ago she had put up the same about something. I feel like a lot of influencers either ignore or have a laugh with it but Jamie comes across as wanting all the praise but can't handle zero constructive criticism or negative/annoying comments.
I have challenged her before on things eg constant ads, promoting false lashes and then selling mascara that's marketed as *who needs lashes* and her reply are always very very defensive (also very polite)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.