Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The telly looks sooo tit there. Even just mounting it to the wall would look so much better.
Tbf, it looks to me that it was already mounted on the wall to start with, just didn't look like it from that angle. It is funny though that she felt the need to prove it's on the wall by posting that photo :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought you are not supposed to travel to the Maldives when you are pregnant because of the zika virus.

Reactions: 5
Has she not had the baby yet! Feels like the longest pregnancy ever🙄not a fan of the bathroom but each to their own. Also the tv looks awfully strange there

Reactions: 13
She’s still got a few weeks until she’s due, and I don’t think she’ll post at all when baby is here

Reactions: 8
Not all babies are born full term.
I know that! But I think if her baby had come earlier than expected then she wouldn’t just be posting ✨skincare routine✨ as normal, and neither would Jack.
I think the original screenshot you posted just shows that they have the big pram ready to go for when she does arrive!

Reactions: 15
I know that! But I think if her baby had come earlier than expected then she wouldn’t just be posting ✨skincare routine✨ as normal, and neither would Jack.
I think the original screenshot you posted just shows that they have the big pram ready to go for when she does arrive!
Just thought it was weird how her handbag is also on the pram. I'm just speculating here

Reactions: 11
New video - Indoooooced 😂
Did my nut in that!!!

Edited to add - I hope I’m wrong but can see her following every other influencer / zeleb that breastfeeds but then says their milk dried up or they were worried that they weren’t feeding their baby enough.

Reactions: 10
I just watched her pregnancy Q&A and, please don’t shoot me, I can’t help but love her. I think she is so authentic and sweet, she’s just a good person I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.