Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jack revealed to me that he’s already filmed wrapping, he’s much more organised than me”… no it’s just because he literally has nothing else to do all day as he doesn’t work!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Genuinely confused as to whether or not this post is in black and white. It's like she's teasing the colour but also saying "this is the colour"

Either way... 🥱🥱🥱
Fairly sure that will have been gifted, they did the same for Emma’s Rectangle recently too, sure she did an ad with them. Doubt much of the stuff in the new office has been paid for!

Reactions: 6
Fairly sure that will have been gifted, they did the same for Emma’s Rectangle recently too, sure she did an ad with them. Doubt much of the stuff in the new office has been paid for!
If it's not it's to make them aware they've a whole big house to decorate & it won't be long until "I'm pleased to say this portion of the vlog is sponsored by lick"

Reactions: 8
I never see them cooking a proper meal, they survive with takeaways and pasta...

Reactions: 3
She's the unhealthiest person ever. Half a grapefruit, black coffee and maybe cigs seem to be the staple diet. Sometimes with free pasta but only because it was #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she quit smoking years ago, is it even proven that she still smokes, why does everyone keep saying she does?

Reactions: 5
I’m curious about the smoking thing too, maybe with lockdowns etc she’s went back to it but wouldn’t it be hard to hide when out and about and quite recognisable?

Reactions: 4
Bit of a fkin annoying witch in this weeks vlog hahaha first time I’ve sat watching her and it’s made me think “I actual don’t like u” lmaooo

Reactions: 7
Much prefer her older videos, she is nowhere relatable now. She lives in a 800k house and has a disposable income which the majority of her followers could only dream of. Her vlogs are boring and it’s clear she’s wanting to keep her distance from the channel especially now she has Vieve. She’s dimmed down her personality — stick to the makeup tutorials Jamie👍🏽

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.