Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie in her new YouTube tutorial, “I’m going to completely transform my face”….

proceeds to make her face look EXACTLY the same as 18304 other tutorials

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched the vlog the other day at my bf’s house and it’s the first time I’ve watched one of her videos around him in a good while and he audibly gasped when he saw her on screen and was like “what the actual duck has she done to her face, she looks so bad” but I actually hadn’t noticed any big changes, maybe cos I’m just so used to seeing her every week idk
My boyfriend also says the same thing every time he sees her on the screen. I genuinely must be used to it, as I don't notice it that much!

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched any of her videos in weeks either. I think all the work she has done to her face makes her look cheap and cheapens the look of her brand in my opinion. There seems to be no diversity in the makeup world anymore, every one has giant fake lips , mircobladed brows and makeup in general is boring and uninspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her going on about getting Jack's "office" done as his Christmas present as if they weren't going to renovate that room anyway and she wasn't going to be the one paying for it.

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched any of her videos in weeks either. I think all the work she has done to her face makes her look cheap and cheapens the look of her brand in my opinion. There seems to be no diversity in the makeup world anymore, every one has giant fake lips , mircobladed brows and makeup in general is boring and uninspiring.
plus, those gnashers!

40CFFE36-7982-4D8E-B35A-8462E349C27A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Have to say, the poorly blended hair extensions isn't a great advertisement for Jack Baxter!

• Sad
Just watched a video of hers for the first time in about a year… what is that accent 😳😳

Reactions: 6
Just watched a video of hers for the first time in about a year… what is that accent 😳😳
Same. I only watched because I wanted to know what she said about her 'tweakments' and couldn't believe how much her accent really his migrated to the affected Glasgow uni one. Couldn't listen.

I’m probably late to the party but just seen this.

Jamie Genevieve’s representative said that they did not believe the post fell within the scope of the CAP Code, and therefore the remit of the ASA. They confirmed that Jamie Genevieve was paid a salary by VIEVE for her employment by them as a director. However, in their view the post was not an ad for the purposes of the Code, having been made by Jamie Genevieve on her personal Instagram account without remuneration and without editorial control by a third party.

Assessment
Upheld

The ASA first assessed whether or not the post was a marketing communication and if it fell within the remit of the CAP Code. We understood that Jamie Genevieve was a director of VIEVE, was remunerated as an employee of the business, and therefore had a commercial relationship with the brand. We therefore considered that Jamie Genevieve and the VIEVE brand were synonymous, and that posts made by Jamie Genevieve in her capacity as an employee of the brand constituted marketing communications in non-paid-for space, under the control of VIEVE.

Reactions: 11
I’m probably late to the party but just seen this.

Jamie Genevieve’s representative said that they did not believe the post fell within the scope of the CAP Code, and therefore the remit of the ASA. They confirmed that Jamie Genevieve was paid a salary by VIEVE for her employment by them as a director. However, in their view the post was not an ad for the purposes of the Code, having been made by Jamie Genevieve on her personal Instagram account without remuneration and without editorial control by a third party.

Assessment
Upheld

The ASA first assessed whether or not the post was a marketing communication and if it fell within the remit of the CAP Code. We understood that Jamie Genevieve was a director of VIEVE, was remunerated as an employee of the business, and therefore had a commercial relationship with the brand. We therefore considered that Jamie Genevieve and the VIEVE brand were synonymous, and that posts made by Jamie Genevieve in her capacity as an employee of the brand constituted marketing communications in non-paid-for space, under the control of VIEVE.
interesting. Must admit, I did wonder how and why she didn’t need to declare Vieve as an #AD she obviously has a vested interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
interesting. Must admit, I did wonder how and why she didn’t need to declare Vieve as an #AD she obviously has a vested interest.
That’s what I thought as well. I thin her representative saying that they did not believe the post fell within the scope of the CAP Code, and therefore the remit of the ASA. Is so bleeping ride. Just realised if arrogance.

Reactions: 4
That’s what I thought as well. I thin her representative saying that they did not believe the post fell within the scope of the CAP Code, and therefore the remit of the ASA. Is so bleeping ride. Just realised if arrogance.
they are always insulting our intelligence it’s what pisses me off more than their constant shilling 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 1
We need a new title. I am rubbish at that sort of thing.
Jamie Genevieve #5 I only like to flog, CBA with my Vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.