Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a speculation of mine.... looking at the latest vlog, her clothing haul is literally in the thousands (the max mara coat which btw looks utterly ridiculous on her is no cheaper than £2000)

Yet they haven't done anything more to the house? New bathroom? Flooring? Painting?

Call me cynical, but one could suggest they are holding off for a freebie from a bathroom company or paint company.......

Reactions: 19
Just a speculation of mine.... looking at the latest vlog, her clothing haul is literally in the thousands (the max mara coat which btw looks utterly ridiculous on her is no cheaper than £2000)

Yet they haven't done anything more to the house? New bathroom? Flooring? Painting?

Call me cynical, but one could suggest they are holding off for a freebie from a bathroom company or paint company.......
She said in one of her vlogs they’d expected their bedroom and en suite to be done up by Christmas but things hadn’t gone to plan. When they first moved in she also said they’ll probably be taking their time as there is a lot that needs doing in terms of electric and pipes and getting the windows restored properly so they’re safe. I know there’s been a massive shortage in materials with covid etc, especially with wood etc.

I do quite like her style so I hope she doesn’t turn it into the typical influencer house that is just drab and boring. I don’t think she’s had many/any freebies for the house but I’ve seen those mattress companies doing the rounds so wouldn’t surprise me if she gets one.

Reactions: 6

It was exactly the same story with the last house. They had loads of time, money and opportunities to get a new kitchen put in and really renovate the place but they didn’t even change the wallpaper in the living room 🤣🤣 they’re more interested in spending thousands on Gucci loafers and designer luggage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
does she seems manic in the new vlog or is it just me?

Reactions: 1
probably a long shot but does anyone know which vlog it is that she gives the pasta sauce recipe she always has? I want to try it but I have no idea when she filmed it

The sleeves on the max Mara coat are too short for her. It looks a bit daft on her.

Reactions: 4
The sleeves on the max Mara coat are too short for her. It looks a bit daft on her.
The sleeves are too short and the torso is far too big. Looks ridiculous and os a huge waste of money

Her words were “I got a medium cos that’s all they had left” and something like “I haven’t worn it outside yet but I’ve hung it up to admire it” Oh, so she doesn’t care if it fits and that? What a pleb.

Reactions: 6
Her words were “I got a medium cos that’s all they had left” and something like “I haven’t worn it outside yet but I’ve hung it up to admire it” Oh, so she doesn’t care if it fits and that? What a pleb.
A perfect example at how out of touch she has become tbh!

Reactions: 8
so she’s just gotten the coat to flex how much money she has?

Reactions: 11
If I was to spend that much on a coat, I’d want it to fit properly. And why would you get a medium cos ‘that’s all they had left’. If I’m spending that much, it’s got to be exactly what I want 😅

Oh to have that much disposable income 🥲

Reactions: 19
Love how she just casually says “it had £500 off of it” 😂😂
Honestly, if I ever buy any item of clothing that expensive, which is very unlikely, you best believe it will be being worn every single day, until I die 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha ha I didn’t even mind the tartan carpet 😂 but they were in that houses for ages and could’ve done so much with it but hardly done anything at all. They had the odd corner looking nice but in the vlogs the living room always looked a bit of a shambles and the shelves were always all cluttered and dusty looking. I think as much as Jamie loves looking at interior design stuff I think she’s just too lazy and messy to actually achieve that in her own home. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.