Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her vlogs have been boring lately but I think I dislike the constant PR trip vlogs even more. I hate when influencers say “ I can’t wait for you guys to come along with me” well actually….we’re stuck at home watching you live the life & get a ton of freebies! Also I would love to see her take a friend to at least 1 of the trips for a change! I forget her name but the really down to earth girl that works for her. She’s always helping her de clutter her room etc surely she could go & experience a PR trip for a change - even once instead of Jack!

Reactions: 24
I was thinking maybe deactivated to kind of get prepared. Also she put up a ‘pre recorded’ story a couple of days ago and said she had not been active as she wasnt feeling well but Im thinking people were calling her on going in. I will be really surprised if she doesn't go in, i think she will do well out of it.
Ok Olivia 😂 I'm sure ul look fab

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone think that Olivia Smith is going to show up in the villa? Her instagram has been silent lately and is now gone… rumour mill is shes on her way in
Who is she and is she somehow related to Jamie? I'm out of the loop with this one.

Reactions: 12
Who is she and is she somehow related to Jamie? I'm out of the loop with this one.
Charlotte? I really like her.

I know her vlogs have been boring lately but I think I dislike the constant PR trip vlogs even more. I hate when influencers say “ I can’t wait for you guys to come along with me” well actually….we’re stuck at home watching you live the life & get a ton of freebies! Also I would love to see her take a friend to at least 1 of the trips for a change! I forget her name but the really down to earth girl that works for her. She’s always helping her de clutter her room etc surely she could go & experience a PR trip for a change - even once instead of Jack!
Sorry I quoted the wrong person somehow 😂Charlotte? I really like her.

Reactions: 4
Either she’s putting it on and exaggerating a LOT or her teeth are really giving her jip…. Her lisp is SO over pronounced in her story on IG

Reactions: 7
I left a comment on her Instagram mentioning her teeth and it was removed within 10 minutes.... She must be paying her PR team (jack) top dolla 🤣 funny how it's always sunshine and rainbows.... I used to enjoy her vlogs and content but now I find her and most other influencers insufferable. I actually despise the whole culture around it, it's depressingly toxic and so disengenous 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s a joke. Don’t know who she thinks she’s influencing with her Guerlein and her Gucci and her million pound house.

Maybe it's just me, but I've literally never heard her speak about this jewellery brand she's started advertising. Why's she making out like she's their number 1 fan? Another example of being disingenuous and all about the free PR gifts and money. I've honestly only really heard her speak about Maria Tash

Reactions: 18
Have you seen the daft TikTok she did? With the garlic and the bogies. Absolutely boggin!

• Sick
Maybe it's just me, but I've literally never heard her speak about this jewellery brand she's started advertising. Why's she making out like she's their number 1 fan? Another example of being disingenuous and all about the free PR gifts and money. I've honestly only really heard her speak about Maria Tash
Was just coming here to say this. all her jewellery is Maria tash. She’s just greedy now

Was just coming here to say this. all her jewellery is Maria tash. She’s just greedy now
lol I work in marketing and have been involved in some of the same virtual events as them recently, pretty sure they’re a fairly under the radar brand so defo not one JG has been a fan of for years. Especially since their jewellery isn’t extortionately overpriced 😂😂

Someone else I follow on insta (nikkisecretx) she was on glow up, is at a nars event & she is showing off the room etc on her stories more than what jamie did. She's probably saving it all for the vlog

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.