Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s a fellow Glasgow influencer as well so I don’t think it’s surprising or weird that he’s like her posts 😂😂

Although if you were going to nit pick Jamie doesn’t like or follow her and most of the other Glasgow influencers all follow each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I keep getting this reel suggested to me on IG and every time I scroll past it i have to stop for a sec because I think it’s Jamie and I don’t follow her anymore… 😳😳😅 (it’s a joke reel using a filter btw)
it’s Jamie in 5 to 10 years if she keeps on with the fillers

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s a fellow Glasgow influencer as well so I don’t think it’s surprising or weird that he’s like her posts 😂😂

Although if you were going to nit pick Jamie doesn’t like or follow her and most of the other Glasgow influencers all follow each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s besties with Jamie’s bestie Jade too and they were all at Jade’s engagement party together.

Reactions: 5
Urgh could they be any more crass & obnoxious .
If I was at a luxury get away and these two rocked up hanging out of their clothes top to tail in ink and gold chains I would leave !
also she is tiny skinny (assuming not Facetuned her waist ) she just spend all of her time not online working out

Reactions: 5
Urgh could they be any more crass & obnoxious .
If I was at a luxury get away and these two rocked up hanging out of their clothes top to tail in ink and gold chains I would leave !
also she is tiny skinny (assuming not Facetuned her waist ) she just spend all of her time not online working out
I don’t think she works out. She used to, ages ago, have a PT at some wee gym and posted a vlog of it. If she worked out now, she’d defo vlog about it

Reactions: 9
See she is doing her bit to reduce her carbon footprint, oh no wait…looks like she is on a plane again.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she works out. She used to, ages ago, have a PT at some wee gym and posted a vlog of it. If she worked out now, she’d defo vlog about it
Think she was getting paid to show that gym/PT, that’s probably the only reason she went

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.