Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to blame NARS to a point Jamie and Heave are greedy, grabby gits who will take up any free offer going.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The event itself looks like it was outside at least maybe.
I'm glad she managed to get time off last week to rest and recharge. Back to the grind today, she's such a trooper.

I wish my Monday looked like hers 😅
I honestly can’t wait for them to have a baby at some point in the near future. Imagine the shock. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
anybody else find it really bizzare she hasn’t mentioned anything about her covid vaccine yet? I’m from Scotland and everyone I know that’s her age has had their vaccines, plus drop in clinics are all opening now in Scotland? Is she really flying up and down to london unvaccinated? Plus she’s removed the highlight on her account from white rabbit healing but she’s still following her
Sorry I just find it a wee bit sus 😂

Reactions: 17
anybody else find it really bizzare she hasn’t mentioned anything about her covid vaccine yet? I’m from Scotland and everyone I know that’s her age has had their vaccines, plus drop in clinics are all opening now in Scotland? Is she really flying up and down to london unvaccinated? Plus she’s removed the highlight on her account from white rabbit healing but she’s still following her
Sorry I just find it a wee bit sus 😂
I think her approach is just to stay quiet about politics and vaccines in case she pisses anyone off (although I do remember she supports the SNP)

Reactions: 12
I think her approach is just to stay quiet about politics and vaccines in case she pisses anyone off (although I do remember she supports the SNP)
yeah. She is too afraid that having an opinion would affect her shilling/freebies. I really think she is that shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's still weird that she hasn't mentioned it, I mean I'm sure 90% of people are not against vaccines and if someone is she can lose some followers, that's not a problem for her. It makes me think she doesn't want to share it because of that woman white rabbit.

Reactions: 5
This could have hilarious consequences for Jamie if it gets brought in here

New influencer rule
Maybe for a while but after time I don’t think it would stop people editing. So they need to declare it, big deal. It probs started the same way when they had to declare everything that was gifted. Bit embarrassing at first, now it’s the norm.

Reactions: 1
please tell me that is just the lighting cause it looks like piss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m never a fan of her hair blonde. I like the light brown/blonde colour best of her I think or if she’s blonder I think she suits a darker root. She’s lucky cos with her colouring and eyes I think she suits most colours but I agree the lighter blonde looks a bit yellow on her.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m never a fan of her hair blonde. I like the light brown/blonde colour best of her I think or if she’s blonder I think she suits a darker root. She’s lucky cos with her colouring and eyes I think she suits most colours but I agree the lighter blonde looks a bit yellow on her.
I loved the colour she was for her home wedding, it really suited her

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I loved the colour she was for her home wedding, it really suited her
Yes this is the colour I like best on her! I think just after her wedding she got it slightly lighter or darker…can’t remember which and it was also really nice like that!

Reactions: 5
Anyone think that Olivia Smith is going to show up in the villa? Her instagram has been silent lately and is now gone… rumour mill is shes on her way in
hmmm why would the Instagram be deleted tho? The friends and family usually useit to drum up support plus she would gain thousands more followers? Weird one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.