Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! I can’t wait, I think all my makeup is going to end up being Vieve 😂
I’m fairness to her it seems to be doing better than most influencer brands! Think getting the Cult Beauty backing has helped a lot. Just seems like there’s a good selection and availability of stock and it’s always promoted well by Cult. I’m looking forward to seeing what other bits she brings out.

Reactions: 8
I see they are away on a break, all those flights up and down to London must have tired her out. Wonder if they will manage to pay for this hotel or have just grifted

Reactions: 5
I’m fairness to her it seems to be doing better than most influencer brands! Think getting the Cult Beauty backing has helped a lot. Just seems like there’s a good selection and availability of stock and it’s always promoted well by Cult. I’m looking forward to seeing what other bits she brings out.
I think her products are actually really good quality which has helped a lot. I still don’t necessarily agree with her price points, BUT I do feel you get a good product for the price, a good amount too!

Reactions: 9
Are they at gleneagles
Can’t wait for a review of a bath and some wanky photography done by Jack (who was running this morning in winter gear sweating his baws off because it was #gifted)

“Five steady miles”. Shut your hole you wee wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not that Jack is ugly. It’s that he’s got ridiculous hair and is generally annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the silver hair and brown beard it looks crazy.
It’s that and his wanky insta shots as if he’s suddenly a thing. Sp it’s not about him being ugly. It’s about him looking and acting ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I don’t think there’s anything wrong with how he looks (I don’t think the bleached hair suits him though). I actually don’t think there’s anything actually wrong with him in real life it’s just the wanky insta persona that’s he’s been doing that are boke.
Like previous posted said it’s like stop trying to make Jack a thing- he’s not a thing.
I think everyone knows people like that to some extent- I’ve got friends who are really nice but if you looked at their social media you’d think they were pretentious wankers cos of the way they decide to present themselves!

I noticed Jamie was harping on about how much she eats, ordering two meals at room service etc cos folk on here were saying she was looking too thin.

Her constantly saying she's tired is truly pathetic at this point.

These teeth hahahahahahahah. I’ve seen clowns with smaller teeth.
Omfg

Last edited:
It’s the “silly” and “billy”. No, Stop trying so bloody hard to make it a thing & make names stick for yourself. Also, stop trying to make yourself a meme. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same! I can’t wait, I think all my makeup is going to end up being Vieve 😂
I’ve got a few of her things to try and I really feel like the packaging is so insanely flimsy and feels like a cheap kids toy?? Like it’s not anywhere close to the packaging I would expect for products at these price points.

I’ve got a few of her things to try and I really feel like the packaging is so insanely flimsy and feels like a cheap kids toy?? Like it’s not anywhere close to the packaging I would expect for products at these price points.
Yeah that’s my only disappointment with the products to be honest. It does feel cheap and I wouldn’t want to travel with it. I’ve just bought her bronzer duo and it’s in solid packaging so maybe they’ve taken the criticism on board though.
It’s a shame cos the actual products are worth the money, I just that the solid packaging is a new addition to any new releases.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.