Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am curious to see if it’s actually busy. Like everyone here has said, people who actually work/study are being told to do so from home if possible. I really do think she’s been quite naive as to how much it will be affected. Add to that the fact you won’t be guaranteed to meet Jamie, then I’m not sure it’s actually going to do that well. I hope it does for her, but I just have a feeling it might be a bit anticlimactic

Reactions: 5
I honestly think the town will be dead with us normal punters who are avoiding it but there are 30000 delegates so it maybe busy with visitors but how many of them will be wanting to visit JG’s pop up 🤔

Reactions: 4
I honestly think the town will be dead with us normal punters who are avoiding it but there are 30000 delegates so it maybe busy with visitors but how many of them will be wanting to visit JG’s pop up 🤔
Aye, I’ve cancelled all my plans because you just can’t get home at night. I can’t be arsed with that. It will be a ghost town.

Reactions: 2
The cycle routes and some walk ways are even being closed! Wee Greta Thunberg is even doing a protest so Glasgow is going to gridlock for the next two weeks!

The cycle routes and some walk ways are even being closed! Wee Greta Thunberg is even doing a protest so Glasgow is going to gridlock for the next two weeks!
Maybe wee Greta will pop by for a new Vieve Highlighter and lip doooo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Serious question - does Jamie only know how to do one Halloween look? The skull has been recycled for years….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Serious question - does Jamie only know how to do one Halloween look? The skull has been recycled for years….
She only does 2 looks - the skull and her general grungy make up. She never seems to do many different looks anymore!

Reactions: 13
She only does 2 looks - the skull and her general grungy make up. She never seems to do many different looks anymore!
You forgot “everyday glam” 😂😂 which can also be labelled “valentines” look if you add a red or pink lip or a Christmas look if you add a bit glitter to the eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You forgot “everyday glam” 😂😂 which can also be labelled “valentines” look if you add a red or pink lip or a Christmas look if you add a bit glitter to the eyes 😂
you’re so right. She’s not even really an MUA now. She’s an influencer.

Reactions: 2
The thing is, you compare her to say, Keilidh MUA, Jamie is really put to shame! She can't seem to do anything remotely "technical" or anything except a skull. There is a serious lack of diversity in skills or imagination to do anything super creative. Baffles me how she gets away with it considering she sells herself as an MUA tbh.

I think Jamie is missing a trick by not creating some videos aimed at her more mature followers. Not all of us want 1980's massive brows and eyeshadow winged out to our hairline or 90's lips with brown lipliner and nude lipstick. We did that first time round!

Reactions: 10
Have to agree, her looks are all so boring. I followed her initially because I love the grungy make up looks but realised very quickly that that’s all she’s got to offer.

I think you need to have some chill...

The only road closures are the ones around the sec. Pretty much majority have happened already.

Not 'every road in and out glasgow ' is being closed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Jamie’s got some of the best MUA techniques in terms of blending, placement, product recs, etc. out of the UK Social Media MUAs… but I am BORED of “bronzey grunge with a nude lip which you can elevate also with a red lip, did I mention skin dew is the BEST?” looks. GIVE US MORE JAMIE. YOU HAVE MORE.

Reactions: 10
I think Jamie has loads of eyelid space so she can create big “blown out” blends (zzzzz) but we don’t all have that. She never advises on how to adapt looks or techniques to suit any other face shape.

Reactions: 21
I do love her everyday grunge/glam looks. But it totally agree with everyone saying it’s all very samey. I enjoy learning her techniques and placement. But yes I do agree with the comment above. She’s got lovely eyes with lots of lid space. I’ve got deep set hooded eyes so a lot of her looks I can’t quite recreate but I do try 😅 Would be nice to see more makeup technique videos from her, along with how to adapt it for different eye/face shapes. Robert Welsh is very good for that.

Reactions: 6
I would expect her to have good blending and product placement as she does the same blown out smokey look literally every single video, be something well wrong if she hasn't mastered that technique! If we're being real, with plenty of practice and decent lid space, pretty much anyone could do a well blended smokey eye, it's hardly groundbreaking stuff!

It's almost like, if your an MUA, then SHOW us you're an MUA! She would be hard pressed to call herself that these days. Blown out smokey eyes and hideously lined lips just ain't it. I agree some of her product recs are good, but we must remember she is paid to recommend a lot of things.

Agree with the above comment re. Robert Welsh; sorry but Jamie pales in comparison, he's the real deal, no one could argue that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.