Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel a bit sorry for her, the timing of the pop up is abysmal - COP26 being held in glasgow and basically most people will be steering well clear of the city centre.
A wee bit of research and this could have been avoided though. It's a huge event that's happening, she surely must have known about it. Maybe they're getting a massive discount because footfall is expected to be so low 😅

Reactions: 8
A wee bit of research and this could have been avoided though. It's a huge event that's happening, she surely must have known about it. Maybe they're getting a massive discount because footfall is expected to be so low 😅
It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if neither of them knew what it was…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if neither of them knew what it was…
theyre too busy living that jetset ~influencer~ life to know or care about what’s happening in the country or even just the city they live in (for half the year anyway)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s definitely a bit of a oversight on their part 😅

Reactions: 2
I definitely think Jamie and Jack are reading here. Absolutely no sight of Jack in yesterday’s vlog. Nothing, zilch, nada.
I think he can still save his reputation and image at this point. If we saw a few posts of him covered in muck ripping out a bathroom or up a ladder clearing guttering he’d at least look like he was contributing rather than leeching. A filthy dirty man wielding power tools is also infinitely more attractive than some preening tool pricking about in an unbuttoned satin shirt pulling Blue Steel faces IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice her comment about the pop up not being impacted by COPD…Jamie all the trains are cancelled, every road in and out of the city centre is closed! M8 is also going to be closed both ways every time Joe Biden comes into town! It will be impacted!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice her comment about the pop up not being impacted by COPD…Jamie all the trains are cancelled, every road in and out of the city centre is closed! M8 is also going to be closed both ways every time Joe Biden comes into town! It will be impacted!!!
I agree. I would have considered travelling up if it wasn’t for that. I’m sure there are many others in the same boat. I’m sure there will still be a decent turnout though.

Reactions: 3
I'm like 14 miles/25 min train journey outside of glasgow, have a concert in town on the 4th and it's looking extremely hard to get in as no trains and loads of road closures lmao my bf's uni have been told to work from home as well, I cannot see a lot of people going through so much stress just to get in to a popup idk maybe different if you're in glasgow and don't need transport but surely it will have such a big affect on it

Reactions: 7
I'm like 14 miles/25 min train journey outside of glasgow, have a concert in town on the 4th and it's looking extremely hard to get in as no trains and loads of road closures lmao my bf's uni have been told to work from home as well, I cannot see a lot of people going through so much stress just to get in to a popup idk maybe different if you're in glasgow and don't need transport but surely it will have such a big affect on it
I live about 8 miles away, can drive and live next to a train station and I honestly don’t see it worth the hassle. Roads will be bad enough with people commuting to work. My mums even had her hospital appointment cancelled because of it!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it will still have a good turn out but I think it will mostly be people who live very very close by. Definitely a bit of an oversight by whoever organised it.

Reactions: 1
I'm in Paisley next to Glasgow & I'd love to have went to the popup & seen the products for real before making any purchases but I'm no putting myself through the hassle for just the pop up. If I had other stuff I had no choice but to be in for id definitely go along but all the chat suggests going near Glasgow during cop26 will be an absolute ball ache.

I'm in Paisley next to Glasgow & I'd love to have went to the popup & seen the products for real before making any purchases but I'm no putting myself through the hassle for just the pop up. If I had other stuff I had no choice but to be in for id definitely go along but all the chat suggests going near Glasgow during cop26 will be an absolute ball ache.
I think even getting out of paisley will be a ball ache especially with the airport, nevermind getting into Glasgow

• Sad
Just watched the vlog - she totally just breezed over it, didn't she? 🙄 some recognition that anyone who doesn't live in walking distance of the city centre of Glasgow is probably going to find it really difficult to get to would have been nice... she's just so out of touch with anything going on outside her wee bubble.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the vlog - she totally just breezed over it, didn't she? 🙄 some recognition that anyone who doesn't live in walking distance of the city centre of Glasgow is probably going to find it really difficult to get to would have been nice... she's just so out of touch with anything going on outside her wee bubble.
That’s what money and does to you 😂

I think even getting out of paisley will be a ball ache especially with the airport, nevermind getting into Glasgow
Fuxake I hadn't even thought about that 😭 I think I assumed since it's a climate conference everyone would be getting there by canoe or something 🤣

I genuinely do keep forgetting that it's not full of activists tho.

• Haha
My work has been told to walk into the city centre or get the subway when COP is on. It is going to be terrible. Wish home working was an option but you can’t do that for retail!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.