Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her lip application is terrible! There’s also been times in the vlog in the past where she’s filmed a video and the makeup does not look as blended or nice in the vlog. I think she’s capable of doing more creative videos but I think she can’t be arsed 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah her lip application is terrible! There’s also been times in the vlog in the past where she’s filmed a video and the makeup does not look as blended or nice in the vlog. I think she’s capable of doing more creative videos but I think she can’t be arsed 😂😂
This is a very good point. I do think a lot of looks look great on Instagram but look harsh I’m real life. Not to say they look bad, but they just don’t always lend themselves to real life and the changing lighting.

also, definitely recommend Robert Welsh if you want to learn makeup theory, or makeup that suits your face!

Reactions: 7
I rolled my eyes when she talked about using only a minimal amount of foundation. That Nars products is full coverage and she used 2 pumps! I normally use around half a pump for everyday, and 1 pump if I want more coverage for events

Reactions: 1
I was a strange set up for the video. I didn’t even realise it was the vlog til i actually went and watched it. I thought it was just a skincare video. I get that she might want to mix it up a bit but weekly vlogs on a Sunday makes sense to me, plus it’s part of my routine 😂 Finish work at 2 and go home to catch up on YouTube 😅
The minute I saw it was a mid-week upload and that skincare was included in the title...I knew it was an ad. So I skipped it, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really think she underestimated how much cop will affect her pop up. It looks dead and I’m not being funny but it took me 40 minutes to drive down great western road which I can usually do in 7.

Reactions: 10
I do like the look of the shop, I like all the little details! It looks really good. Probably for the best that I can’t go. I would spend a fortune 😅

I do like the look of the shop, I like all the little details! It looks really good. Probably for the best that I can’t go. I would spend a fortune 😅
She must be absolutely buzzin to see the shop open even if it’s just a pop up shop. It’s a great achievement and looks good!

Reactions: 11
She must be absolutely buzzin to see the shop open even if it’s just a pop up shop. It’s a great achievement and looks good!
Absolutely. It looks great. I love great cohesive branding, its so satisfying how it all works together 😂

Reactions: 5
I really think she underestimated how much cop will affect her pop up. It looks dead and I’m not being funny but it took me 40 minutes to drive down great western road which I can usually do in 7.
I went in today and it was mobbed and there was a queue of people waiting to get a picture with her, the shop was a bit too small for the amount of people there today, could hardly move.

I went in today and it was mobbed and there was a queue of people waiting to get a picture with her, the shop was a bit too small for the amount of people there today, could hardly move.
What was it like? What was the pricing like of the jumpers and the things not available online yet?

Reactions: 2
Had a few meetings in town so nipped in to pick up the vieve muse palette because it's my ideal colours (dont judge I acc think her products are good). It was rammed with girls id say 16-21ish waiting for pictures with Jamie. I didn't want one but she was so nice chatting to everyone and genuinely seemed friendly. Jack was cutting about with a camera, very much seemed in work mode. Was chatting to the girls behind the desk- think one of them was her assistant cara or charlotte? One of the sisters. And an older lady- was chatting to them both and genuinely so friendly, absolutely couldn't fault it. I was expecting it to be a shambles but it wasn't. Although there wasn't loads in the shop but i think stuff may have been moved to accommodate people queueing. Also, have to say she is a very pretty girl in real life but her make up was hella thick. Very tall, very slim. Was finding it funny all the wee girls pure shaking waiting to meet her tho

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was lovely when I met her in 2019. Really took her time to speak to all of us that were there to have lunch with her.

Had a few meetings in town so nipped in to pick up the vieve muse palette because it's my ideal colours (dont judge I acc think her products are good). It was rammed with girls id say 16-21ish waiting for pictures with Jamie. I didn't want one but she was so nice chatting to everyone and genuinely seemed friendly. Jack was cutting about with a camera, very much seemed in work mode. Was chatting to the girls behind the desk- think one of them was her assistant cara or charlotte? One of the sisters. And an older lady- was chatting to them both and genuinely so friendly, absolutely couldn't fault it. I was expecting it to be a shambles but it wasn't. Although there wasn't loads in the shop but i think stuff may have been moved to accommodate people queueing. Also, have to say she is a very pretty girl in real life but her make up was hella thick. Very tall, very slim. Was finding it funny all the wee girls pure shaking waiting to meet her tho
Slightly off topic, but how is getting around Glasgow? I've got a meeting in a week and we weren't sure if we could get in and around?

I got the Vieve muse palette and it’s really nice! Really like the blushers as well. The lipliner was nice as well….wasn’t fussed for the lipstick but if she brings out more colours I’d maybe try another one.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she said in her vlog that it would be limited to 30 people so that everyone can feel comfortable shopping, sounds like that's not happening from what people are saying on here? And she hasn't got a mask on? Kinda disappointing, not everyone feels comfortable in that environment yet.

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic, but how is getting around Glasgow? I've got a meeting in a week and we weren't sure if we could get in and around?
mmmm not great, took me 50 mins from anniesland to town just because there were so many cars. Not as bad as i thought but its only gonna get worse lol

I'm sure she said in her vlog that it would be limited to 30 people so that everyone can feel comfortable shopping, sounds like that's not happening from what people are saying on here? And she hasn't got a mask on? Kinda disappointing, not everyone feels comfortable in that environment yet.
its not a big shop, there wasnt hundreds of people crammed in and there was a security guard to control the flow. Couldn't tell u how many people were in there but wasn't crazy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.