Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop him….cut aff his pocket money or something until he stops being a cringe bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What I want to know is, who suggested a mid-week vlog, and why did she think 15 mins of which should be a skin care routine, something she chats about all the bloody time. I'm glad she has decided to go back to Sunday vlogs!

Reactions: 9
What I want to know is, who suggested a mid-week vlog, and why did she think 15 mins of which should be a skin care routine, something she chats about all the bloody time. I'm glad she has decided to go back to Sunday vlogs!
I was a strange set up for the video. I didn’t even realise it was the vlog til i actually went and watched it. I thought it was just a skincare video. I get that she might want to mix it up a bit but weekly vlogs on a Sunday makes sense to me, plus it’s part of my routine 😂 Finish work at 2 and go home to catch up on YouTube 😅

Reactions: 2
I was a strange set up for the video. I didn’t even realise it was the vlog til i actually went and watched it. I thought it was just a skincare video. I get that she might want to mix it up a bit but weekly vlogs on a Sunday makes sense to me, plus it’s part of my routine 😂 Finish work at 2 and go home to catch up on YouTube 😅
I reckon the vlog format was what the brand wanted but why not just do a second proper vlog in that case?

Jack has turned into a massive embarrassment. I used to quite like him when he just popped up in the vlog, he seemed sweet and funny. Now he’s a massive twit.

I’m sure I read that he was in the construction trade so why is he pricking about doing this stuff instead of cracking on with renovating the house? They’ve been waiting weeks for someone to rip out the bathroom. FFS I’m a small woman and I could rip out a bathroom in an afternoon.

Id lose all respect for my man if he sacked his job off and lived off me. I think that’s why she bigs him up so much, to massage his frail ego because financially he brings nothing to the table and he knows it.

When they used to go jetting off on work trips to exotic locations I’d always cringe seeing the blokes all stood together, only there because they ponce off their wives/girlfriends.

Raw Beauty Kristi’s fella had a dangerous quite physical job which involved working at height, Jack McCann was a bricklayer before they gave it up to edit makeup videos. Don’t they feel emasculated and embarrassed that they have no income yet live in big houses and have pots of cash? Jack in his Mustang is a joke, how can he drive about showing off knowing everyone knows his wife paid for it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure what’s happened to him recently. He’s definitely believing his own hype 😅 I do hope he realises that he’s only got the following he’s got because of Jamie 😅

Reactions: 15
Yeah literally 80% of his followers must just be Jamie’s followers that follow him cos he always seemed nice and quite funny when he popped up in the vlogs. What does he actually do these days? I understood him working with her when they were doing loads travelling and brand trips and there was a bit more to the vlogs but I don’t see what he actually does now apart from act like a bellend on Instagram 😂 I do think she bigs him up to boost his ego. He’d do far better if he did rip out the bathroom and did some renovation posts or something instead of standing about with his shirt unbuttoned holding a glass of Johnnie Walker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah literally 80% of his followers must just be Jamie’s followers that follow him cos he always seemed nice and quite funny when he popped up in the vlogs. What does he actually do these days? I understood him working with her when they were doing loads travelling and brand trips and there was a bit more to the vlogs but I don’t see what he actually does now apart from act like a bellend on Instagram 😂 I do think she bigs him up to boost his ego. He’d do far better if he did rip out the bathroom and did some renovation posts or something instead of standing about with his shirt unbuttoned holding a glass of Johnnie Walker 😂😂
Exactly! I only followed him cos he was Jamie’s boyfriend, and he seemed nice. Same with the sponsorships he randomly gets every now and again, he’s getting them because of Jamie.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how the pop up will do given that it’s the same time as the climate change conference…getting into town with all the road closures and train strikes will be a nightmare.

Reactions: 7
Jack has turned into a massive embarrassment. I used to quite like him when he just popped up in the vlog, he seemed sweet and funny. Now he’s a massive twit.

I’m sure I read that he was in the construction trade so why is he pricking about doing this stuff instead of cracking on with renovating the house? They’ve been waiting weeks for someone to rip out the bathroom. FFS I’m a small woman and I could rip out a bathroom in an afternoon.

Id lose all respect for my man if he sacked his job off and lived off me. I think that’s why she bigs him up so much, to massage his frail ego because financially he brings nothing to the table and he knows it.

When they used to go jetting off on work trips to exotic locations I’d always cringe seeing the blokes all stood together, only there because they ponce off their wives/girlfriends.

Raw Beauty Kristi’s fella had a dangerous quite physical job which involved working at height, Jack McCann was a bricklayer before they gave it up to edit makeup videos. Don’t they feel emasculated and embarrassed that they have no income yet live in big houses and have pots of cash? Jack in his Mustang is a joke, how can he drive about showing off knowing everyone knows his wife paid for it?
Tbh I think feeling emasculated is exactly why he’s behaving like an utter wanker on social

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would quite like to go to the pop up, but being in the South of England I can’t make it 😅 I do hope it goes well for Jamie, it must be exciting finally getting to talk face to face with people who’ve used the brand. I’m a fan of most of the products, I’ve bought and used quite a few at this point 😅

Reactions: 3

It's what women the world over do, why can't guys do it too?

Reactions: 6
I would quite like to go to the pop up, but being in the South of England I can’t make it 😅 I do hope it goes well for Jamie, it must be exciting finally getting to talk face to face with people who’ve used the brand. I’m a fan of most of the products, I’ve bought and used quite a few at this point 😅
I actually feel a bit sorry for her, the timing of the pop up is abysmal - COP26 being held in glasgow and basically most people will be steering well clear of the city centre.

Reactions: 8
Jack is such a nuisance. I see his gob everywhere on Jamie’s socials yet I have 0 idea what he actually does with himself. 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.