Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was supposed to be going away today, but we cancelled cos the tests cost too much, and then the government relaxed the rules 🙃🙃🙃

I’m glad she’s got her holiday. Lord knows she’s been wanting it for long enough 😅😂

Reactions: 4
Yeh I’m happy they have got their holiday. Must be tit to not get the honeymoon they had planned. I like that she is asking followers on her latest YouTube what they would like. If you haven’t watched yet then she is basically saying do you want me to keep going with weekly vlogs, or vlogs here and there etc.

Reactions: 5
Yeh I’m happy they have got their holiday. Must be tit to not get the honeymoon they had planned. I like that she is asking followers on her latest YouTube what they would like. If you haven’t watched yet then she is basically saying do you want me to keep going with weekly vlogs, or vlogs here and there etc.
The thing is they’ll all want the weekly vlogs this is just her trying to get out of doing them because she’s clearly very over YouTube now

Reactions: 3
The thing is they’ll all want the weekly vlogs this is just her trying to get out of doing them because she’s clearly very over YouTube now
Yeh she has said before about not doing weekly vlogs. Think that was in lockdown though when there wasn’t much happening. I do think she just wants to get away with doing them as much. And let’s be honest, she will do whatever suits her.
I do find it weird that on the week she has a new product launched, that she was surprised she had messages and work to do?

Reactions: 4
I can imagine it must be quite draining keeping up with the vlogs. I know it’s essentially her job so there’s that, but it must get overwhelming at times. I know they’ve taken the odd week off here and there, but I’m surprised she doesn’t do it more often.

Reactions: 2
The only videos I watch of hers are the Vlogs. Her make up tutorial looks are all a bit samey to me, so if she does stop weekly vlogs, I dont think I will watch her anymore tbh!

Reactions: 19
Is it just me that doesn't feel THAT sorry for them that they didn't get their honeymoon as planned? They got married in Tuscani, had a mini honeymoon or something in Paris, got back to Italy last year and now they're in Ibiza. They've had more breaks away than most. Yeah it's nice for them that they're away but at no stage did I feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 46
The only videos I watch of hers are the Vlogs. Her make up tutorial looks are all a bit samey to me, so if she does stop weekly vlogs, I dont think I will watch her anymore tbh!
Same to be fair. I do watch her makeup videos but kind of only for background noise 😅

Just saw Jack’s Instagram 😂 He’s really trying to make his influencing career take off 😂

Jesus Christ! Jacks latest Instagram video 🤢🤢

The hashtag he’s used though… #mensfashion 🥴😅

Jamie Genevieve #5: Stop trying to make Jack happen… he’s not going to happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to really fancy him before the beard and before all the fake influencer stuff 😅😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came across Jack on tiktok! I’m scarlet for him 🙈 what’s happened to them both? I used to like them now they are so far up their own arses it’s just cringey. Not relatable at all!

• Haha
Heave needs to give up this “I maKe sTuFf fOr thE inTerNeT” gig, the bleeping weird twit.

• Haha
Here, what happens to Heave if she decides to do less vlogging? He’s the one who edits it as part of his I Make Stuff for the Internet pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.