Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that him trying to get an ad with apple 😅😅
Dear Apple
I make stuff for the Internet and most recently telly.
from heave.

AKA
I think I’m a big time content creator but I literally take pictures of bugs bunny, my pets and pose with whisky sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 777676View attachment 777677

It’s giving me “we’ve seen you do this smokey-eye a billion times”
I really didn’t understand that make up video that she posted on YouTube. Like making a big deal of the fact that she messed it up and had to film it again.

I watched the video and a few times she was like oh I don’t have much time to film this because I messed up the last one. Oh I have 10 mins left. Why do people need to know that. Like just film the video and make it enjoyable. It just made me feel like she couldn’t be arsed giving her time to film the video.

Reactions: 5
Should she not have marked the latest video as an ad? As that’s what it was?

Reactions: 4
All is well, but getting a taxi from Glasgow to Edinburgh in her new video is a bit much… 😳 Even if a company paid for my travel expenses, I would never choose a taxi over train etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Whilst I understand that there is bound to be a significant reach purely based on her,and the reputation that goes alongside, means it may well be an "easy"sell initially,when comes to make up products and the launch of VIEVE, etc. . . I am genuinely SHOCKED to learn that VIEVE has been as prosperous as it appears to be, I mean the place in London, can't be cheap, its main road too,not one of those that pay less,as their HQ is furthest away from the hype and Buzz of the centre, without actually being out of London, but still, it's coin.to learn that now VIEVE is as prosperous as it would seem to be,is just honestly surprising.my bad,but to be able to plan and afford to not only push for a pop up up in Glasgow, but to launch an actual Flagship store in Glasgow and in the Shopping center of PRINcESS SQuARE particularly is another level.really , despite so much closure within the high st the UK over, unless there is a huge drive and plan to do something different I don't see how that won't prevail for a business as VIEVE,I mean be it the entire experience has to change for the high st to ever come close to working,to engage ans encourage shoppers to come into the town or city centre in first place surely has to be "an experience" a day out type thing, be it restaurant and perhaps a qualified childcare creshe, or VIEVE to come alongside a salon for everything from hair to nails tan brows,and maybe even along side SONY or CANNON or more apt. Apple where you can have the images etc for insta with an actual photobooth alongside actual make up artists within using the products on an individual who can pay,and then .aybe some fun insta worthy interior something different,like full on flower wall and everything PiNK, to be the Inspo like the place London, and incorporate it to the high gh at where you maybe have cocktails with friends too it needs these businesses,albeit competitors, but need cohesion and a sense of working fluently together, for it to work. But clearly,who am I??☺ There is something I don't know,and it must come down to her bank acc and the numbers,of it works it works I guess but found it strange that it would add up to such a huge plan,to actually open another place in Glasgow as she is .

Reactions: 2
Whilst I understand that there is bound to be a significant reach purely based on her,and the reputation that goes alongside, means it may well be an "easy"sell initially,when comes to make up products and the launch of VIEVE, etc. . . I am genuinely SHOCKED to learn that VIEVE has been as prosperous as it appears to be, I mean the place in London, can't be cheap, its main road too,not one of those that pay less,as their HQ is furthest away from the hype and Buzz of the centre, without actually being out of London, but still, it's coin.to learn that now VIEVE is as prosperous as it would seem to be,is just honestly surprising.my bad,but to be able to plan and afford to not only push for a pop up up in Glasgow, but to launch an actual Flagship store in Glasgow and in the Shopping center of PRINcESS SQuARE particularly is another level.really , despite so much closure within the high st the UK over, unless there is a huge drive and plan to do something different I don't see how that won't prevail for a business as VIEVE,I mean be it the entire experience has to change for the high st to ever come close to working,to engage ans encourage shoppers to come into the town or city centre in first place surely has to be "an experience" a day out type thing, be it restaurant and perhaps a qualified childcare creshe, or VIEVE to come alongside a salon for everything from hair to nails tan brows,and maybe even along side SONY or CANNON or more apt. Apple where you can have the images etc for insta with an actual photobooth alongside actual make up artists within using the products on an individual who can pay,and then .aybe some fun insta worthy interior something different,like full on flower wall and everything PiNK, to be the Inspo like the place London, and incorporate it to the high gh at where you maybe have cocktails with friends too it needs these businesses,albeit competitors, but need cohesion and a sense of working fluently together, for it to work. But clearly,who am I??☺ There is something I don't know,and it must come down to her bank acc and the numbers,of it works it works I guess but found it strange that it would add up to such a huge plan,to actually open another place in Glasgow as she is .
Whats that now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
u ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.