Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same, I’ve never been a breakfast person, I normally have a coffee then eat lunch around 1pm! But eating a grapefruit seems worse than not having breakfast at all somehow 😅😂
I literally just ate lunch there when I was actually hungry. Anyway, grapefruit and black coffee for your breakfast sounds like the worst things ever for teeth.

Reactions: 12
I literally just ate lunch there when I was actually hungry. Anyway, grapefruit and black coffee for your breakfast sounds like the worst things ever for teeth.
She can just buy a new set of teeth once these ones have dissolved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what she was visiting a unit for? Do you think she’s going to do a Vieve pop up or something?

also she’s only just getting her second vaccine now… she definitely wasn’t planning on getting it, I’m the same age as her and in Glasgow and I got my second one over a month ago!

Reactions: 9
Came here directly after seeing that she wore those HIDEOUS combat boots instead of the Valentino pumps AFTER looking at herself in the mirror with both options on. I never want to hear her say that people have "been asking" for a clothing video from her...NEVER! Stick to makeup...Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Jamie originally from Glasgow? I seem to remember her talking about family in Clackmannanshire area.

Reactions: 6
Came here directly after seeing that she wore those HIDEOUS combat boots instead of the Valentino pumps AFTER looking at herself in the mirror with both options on. I never want to hear her say that people have "been asking" for a clothing video from her...NEVER! Stick to makeup...Jesus.
This actually killed me, it looked bloody ridiculous. The suit was so classy, to pair it with those big clumpy over worn boots was criminal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.