Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right okay guys, clearly my curiosity got the better of me, I'm not here to make anyone uncomfortable and I certainly wasn't asking for malicious purposes! Sorry for coming across wrong. Moving on.

I was cringing the whole time! she was saying it was like a luxurious towel???! I use FaceHalo (which she recommended in one of her skincare videos) and you can really gently massage your makeup off. no idea why she'd change from that to scrubbing at her face with a towel!
She was really scrubbing at it too. For someone who claims to be in to skincare and gets facials and botox all the time, surely that’s a no no 😂

Reactions: 10
It’ll likely be just for the perception of the company, if they have offices in London it makes them seem like they’re doing well and they can have ‘swanky’ meetings there with investors/influencers etc to bump up their brand image
A place i used to work at had an office address in NY. It was just a postal address and all calls got diverted back to our office in Liverpool. Easy to do and, yes i agree it is impressive - BUT only if it is a real live functional office.
I did notice yesterday - she never fully answered the question on why a london office? She panned around the room and said this is Vieve so why bother? Smoke and mirrors?

But the office IS in Glasgow, according to her 🙄🙄🙄

She mentioned it in the vlog, she said she'd had a few people message and say it was a shame that the office was going to be in London, and she said it wasn't a shame because the office was really in her house because everything comes from her. Then went on to speak about the boring office decor she's had gifted, instead of actually explaining why they'll be setting up a London office too (which we all know is really just to give her an excuse to fly back and forth and look important)
Beat me to it :) x

Reactions: 7
just watched the most recent vlog and I don’t know if most people would feel the same but i’ve never seen someone wash their face like that. When she covered the white towel in make up I was wincing
She definitely doesn't practice anything she preaches. Everything is for an ad and not genuine. Her scrubbing a full face of make up off with a luxury white towel is probably more accurate to her skin cate routine tbh

Reactions: 6
She definitely doesn't practice anything she preaches. Everything is for an ad and not genuine. Her scrubbing a full face of make up off with a luxury white towel is probably more accurate to her skin cate routine tbh
Yup. I remember back to the days of the weekly vlogs just starting. She always used Johnson’s face wipes and said she sweater by them! Don’t need anything else she used to say 😂 then she started going on anonymous khiels midnight miracle or something. Loads of people starting buying it. She went into the silverburn shop and they gave her some freebies. Then she obviously went ooh il just keep getting extra stuff thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's launching a primer/base product based off the video with KJH. Skin dew seemed to get mixed reviews so will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Reactions: 1
The mess of jamie and Katie Jane Hughes in Jamie's most recent video. The pair of them look scorched. Caked in vieve bronzer and blushers.

Reactions: 7
Newbie here 🙌

The whole Vieve thing really bugs me....the registered address for the company is Strathaven 🤔 the assets look quite high for a fairly new company 👀

Reactions: 3
Newbie here 🙌

The whole Vieve thing really bugs me....the registered address for the company is Strathaven 🤔 the assets look quite high for a fairly new company 👀
Looks like a secretarial company….also find it interesting jack isn’t on the books

Reactions: 3
Newbie here 🙌

The registered address is an accountants firm, owned by the parents of Mesart hairdresser Stuart Whitelaw.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.