Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for a peloton, mate just buy a road bike and get out there, you live in one of the most beautiful countries ever and you’re just gonna sit in your house and cycle aimlessly and sweat like a witch and then probably not use it after a few months when you could be outside doing the same thing but enjoying nature and less sweating and better hills, get a grip also bike is cheaper lol

also Jack looks rough as duck that big beard does him no favours makes him look a good few years older

EDIT: oh no never mind she actually stupidly bought a peloton, not gifted, lol my point still stands about the bike, idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Begging for a peloton, mate just buy a road bike and get out there, you live in one of the most beautiful countries ever and you’re just gonna sit in your house and cycle aimlessly and sweat like a witch and then probably not use it after a few months when you could be outside doing the same thing but enjoying nature and less sweating and better hills, get a grip also bike is cheaper lol

also Jack looks rough as duck that big beard does him no favours makes him look a good few years older

EDIT: oh no never mind she actually stupidly bought a peloton, not gifted, lol my point still stands about the bike, idiot
I don’t like outdoor cycling but love my indoor bike. Why do we have to be so hateful towards someone for wanting to indoor cycle? I find it less time consuming too when I have to work a lot as I can jump on between work calls etc. Exercise is kind of about sweating too, not there to look pretty 😂

Reactions: 24
I have a peloton, best thing I’ve ever bought, had it from January, use it most days, lost 2 stone, I don’t have the confidence to cycle outdoors looking like a bit drippy sweaty mess. Good on ye Jamie

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Its also getting bleeping cold in Scotland already. We don't all want to go out.

Reactions: 17
Also you get dick drivers like my partner shouting duck SAKE at anyone who has the audacity to own a bike. Never left him loads of times over it 🤣

Reactions: 18
I’d love a Peloton if I had the money. I do own a road bike but it’s mainly for getting me to and from work. I do enjoy cycling outside but I’m a bit nervous of it as everyone (especially on my local community Facebook page) seems to hate anyone who owns a bike 😂 I have to make do at the moment with my £20 Facebook marketplace cross trainer 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the change of subject but what actually is the difference with a pelaton? I keep seeing them advertised and they seem so expensive, what’s the difference and are they worth it?

Sorry for the change of subject but what actually is the difference with a pelaton? I keep seeing them advertised and they seem so expensive, what’s the difference and are they worth it?
They are fantastic! I’m considering buying one myself. Watch some YouTube reviews on them, tells you the scoop!

I know right? I’d rather be a fat mess in my own house than outside on a bike tormenting road users/potentially getting knocked off it
I’m a road cyclist and I try not to think about how vulnerable I am otherwise I’d never go. I hate group cycling so I do my own wee adventures alone. It’s my me-time and thankfully so far no one has ever sworn at me.

She’ll use the peloton for about 2 weeks then get bored

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.