Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He absolutely comes across on IG as an hole, one who thinks he is entitled to the good things in life despite not actually working for them. There have been a couple of stories on these threads about him acting like one too, the car thing for start, playing boy racer in the car his wife bought him.
good point.Forgot about him in his stang kidding on he’s in the fast and The furious. However, I don’t think he’s the worst guy. But he does need to turn down this Instagram persona A LOT

Reactions: 4
I’ve met Jack a couple times when he’s come into my work and he’s been very lovely and never wanted anything said about his/their “work”, last time he came in (round about May) he was even wearing a beanie hat to cover his hair and it wasn’t particularly hat weather, he just seems like a normal gadgie round his mates most of the time

Reactions: 10
Yeah the beanie was covering the receding hairline, he thinks the bleached do hides it a bit, scalp blend.

• Haha
Do any of you think she’s actually had the covid vaccine? I’ve posted about it on here before so don’t want to sound like a broken record 😂 it’s just because she mentioned jack having his and has still said nothing about her

Do any of you think she’s actually had the covid vaccine? I’ve posted about it on here before so don’t want to sound like a broken record 😂 it’s just because she mentioned jack having his and has still said nothing about her
I think she has, she'd be too desperate to travel so even if she hadn't been keen, I think she would have got it for that reason alone.

This is really jumping to conclusions and I hate to be that person but there could be a small chance she wants children/trying for them so is reluctant to get the vaccine perhaps?

Reactions: 8
She really would need to dial down her selfishness if she was thinking on trying for a baby - and not being so lazy. Sending a few emails and filming your makeup isn’t really a days graft.

Reactions: 5
It’s funny her trying to make Jack a thing. As though he would be invited on any PR trip for anything if he wasn’t married to her. He is still a brickie, probably not even time served - certainly not a whisky connoisseur.

E8727897-9213-422C-ACD9-9610FD21366F.jpeg

It’s funny her trying to make Jack a thing. As though he would be invited on any PR trip for anything if he wasn’t married to her. He is still a brickie, probably not even time served - certainly not a whisky connoisseur.

View attachment 673371
she probably has to protect his fragile male ego sadly 😌

• Haha

View attachment 673371
the brand probably told him to bring her for more exposure 😂😂 doubt he gets that much reach/engagement from his paid-for audience

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the brand probably told him to bring her for more exposure 😂😂 doubt he gets that much reach/engagement from his paid-for audience
I was going to say that. They’ve probably invited him as he’s her husband. It’s nice for him to have these things though, but yeah, I think they’re after Jamie more than Jack.

This is really jumping to conclusions and I hate to be that person but there could be a small chance she wants children/trying for them so is reluctant to get the vaccine perhaps?
How does wanting to have children affect getting the vaccine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.