Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her sticking her chin out to make it look as if she’s got a sharp face. You have a round face Jamie, accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if her talking about her chin as an Insecurity, was a subtle dig at this post 🤣🤣🤣
She’s always posting digs about here, anything that’s mentioned on the threads it’s usually then mentioned about on her instagram stories or the vlogs😂 Like please shut up jamie you’ve had 3 threads created about you in about the past 2 years gives peace😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only got 0.3ml of filler in my top lip. Everything else has dissolved. I had some Botox in my forehead to be real fresh and lift my brow. I like to do no make up make up. Dewwwwweyyyyyy.

Please can she duck OFF, the crimson chinny bastard. Just bleeping wish she would give up the charade that she is sewwww NaTurAL. Nothing is natural about her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Made a White Rabbit Healing thread guys

Reactions: 2
I only got 0.3ml of filler in my top lip. Everything else has dissolved. I had some Botox in my forehead to be real fresh and lift my brow. I like to do no make up make up. Dewwwwweyyyyyy.

Please can she duck OFF, the crimson chinny bastard. Just bleeping wish she would give up the charade that she is sewwww NaTurAL. Nothing is natural about her face.
Also it’s well known now that filler doesn’t just dissolve on its own, you have to get it professionally dissolved. She’s. prime example of filler migration/pillow face!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Her top lip looks like squidgy lumpy peas, absulutey Hoaching. If she's saying Laura porter is only putting 0.3ml in, then she's effectively calling laura a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also it’s well known now that filler doesn’t just dissolve on its own, you have to get it professionally dissolved. She’s. prime example of filler migration/pillow face!
I noticed she mentioned that on her vlog too, saying she has none left in her face and that’s just how her face looks. It’s like she thinks everyone watching was born yesterday if they are going to believe that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Omg, her insta stories shows a chess board fully set up in their house. A chess board??? Are they sitting down playing a wee match a la Queens Gambit in the evenings? Doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg, her insta stories shows a chess board fully set up in their house. A chess board??? Are they sitting down playing a wee match a la Queens Gambit in the evenings? Doubt it
She bought it for Jack for Xmas and they undoubtedly play chess like Phoebe and Joey

I’m pretty sure hyaluronic acid filler dissolved eventually on its own but I think the problem is that it doesn’t dissolve uniformly and that’s what causes lumps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's sad that her round face and chin is her biggest insecurity as she is so pretty. I totally agree that folk can do what they want in terms of fillers etc but I'm not sure it should be "glorified" online

I worry for younger audiences in that seeing things like this by popular "influencers" getting all sorts of injectables will just end up in filler horror stories!

Reactions: 11
It's sad that her round face and chin is her biggest insecurity as she is so pretty. I totally agree that folk can do what they want in terms of fillers etc but I'm not sure it should be "glorified" online

I worry for younger audiences in that seeing things like this by popular "influencers" getting all sorts of injectables will just end up in filler horror stories!
This! I have a pretty round face with big cheeks etc very similar to Jamie and I used to be a lot more self conscious about it than I am now (although I can’t say I’m not self conscious about it at all!) and I can only imagine what it would’ve been like if we had this level of influencer social media going around when I was teen, it would’ve made me feel 100x worse about it than I already did.

Reactions: 3

I agree. She talks so casually about changing her face, like "I got filler in my top lip so now you can actually see it when I smile." I thought she had such a pretty smile before and I could barely see the difference.

It'll make younger viewers think that it's the norm and something they need to do in order to be considered attractive when that really isn't the case. We all have things we don't like about ourselves but she should be teaching people how to embrace those things, not change them without a second thought.

I wonder if a lot of it has to do with money. I'm the same age as Jamie and I never really spend money on my appearance, but maybe that's because my money is more important to me and there's other things I'd rather spend it on. Maybe she wouldn't speak about "top-ups and tweakments" so casually if she had to actually consider the costs involved. That's where I worry about younger viewers as they might get sucked into it and not realise that the upkeep of having fillers etc is expensive.

I agree. She talks so casually about changing her face, like "I got filler in my top lip so now you can actually see it when I smile." I thought she had such a pretty smile before and I could barely see the difference.

It'll make younger viewers think that it's the norm and something they need to do in order to be considered attractive when that really isn't the case. We all have things we don't like about ourselves but she should be teaching people how to embrace those things, not change them without a second thought.

I wonder if a lot of it has to do with money. I'm the same age as Jamie and I never really spend money on my appearance, but maybe that's because my money is more important to me and there's other things I'd rather spend it on. Maybe she wouldn't speak about "top-ups and tweakments" so casually if she had to actually consider the costs involved. That's where I worry about younger viewers as they might get sucked into it and not realise that the upkeep of having fillers etc is expensive.
I was an idiot with money when I was 18, i didnt know about credit cards or savings or credit scores.

if I was 18 now and as nieve as i was back then, I'd be banging everything on a credit for my fillers and Botox etc , struggle to pay it back and end up in trouble.....all chasing the dream of looking like somebody who doesn't even look like that anyway, all down to filters and flattering angles and lighting.

I worry for young girls today feeling the pressure to meet these aetheric standards

im.of the generation that remembers what fillers (and a filthy dose of MRSA) done to Lesley ash so i never felt the desire to have my lips pumped full of utter shite

She is totally careless with her influence, has zero care about what any of her followers position might be in terms of naivety. Although she has every right to fill her face with whatever crap she likes, the fact she refers to it as casually as getting a manicure is irresponsible.

Hope you can always afford it Jamie, would hate to see the state of your face if you had to stop.

Reactions: 4
Was truly shocked to see that British Vogue includes globally recognized makeup artists in the beauty influencer category. If I were Charlotte Tillbury and Pat McGrath, I would be outraged. I also can't believe that Vieve is in the same realm after being in business for less than a year. It's a joke at this point.

Reactions: 15
Was truly shocked to see that British Vogue includes globally recognized makeup artists in the beauty influencer category. If I were Charlotte Tillbury and Pat McGrath, I would be outraged. I also can't believe that Vieve is in the same realm after being in business for less than a year. It's a joke at this point.
Paid for it

• Heart
Yeah I think most of these “Best of the Year” type lists by magazines or newspapers are usually linked
to a marketing company or a particular website so effectively paid to promote those brands. The Vieve products I’ve used have been good but in no way anything that would put them in the same category as big brands like CT or Pat McGrath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.