Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is getting more and more desperate for attention. The gym šŸ˜­. Does he think bleaching his hair disguises his combover a bit better? It doesnā€™t Jack, you just look a right walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jacks stories from the boxing ring šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Iā€™m crying laughing and dying of second hand embarrassment
When I turned the sound on I half expected eye of the tiger to be blaring outšŸ˜‚ absolute melt he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jackā€™s older than Jamie by a few years right? His new hair must be a sign of a crisis šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep getting ads for Mac strobe cream advertised by Jamie....surely this is a direct competitor of her new product? I find it so weird when she does things like this itā€™s almost contradicting her. Like when she had the last range but then advertised a mascara which had a big thing around it oh how you didnā€™t need falsies

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve always really liked her and still do but personally I feel like itā€™s a bad sign for instagrammers etc when theyā€™re sponsored content starts to leak into their vlogs, daily routine type videos etc. Thereā€™s so many you tubers I used to really enjoy watching and over the last few years Iā€™ve stopped following at all cos youā€™d sit down to watch their latest vlog or day in the life video only to discover that half of it was an ad for a fuckin washing machine or audible or hello fresh or something and it just turns me right off. Iā€™ll watch some ads videos if Iā€™m interested in the product eg if itā€™s makeup or beauty products or some home stuff but I feel like those videos should be separate from non sponsored content.
I think itā€™s because they get more money from doing a YouTube video than say a Instagram story or post. They try to work it into their weekly vlogs etc because they think it seems more ā€œnaturalā€ to see it in their day to day life rather than just a 7 minute YouTube ad video. I think itā€™s lost on a lot of Youtubers that it definitely does not come across as natural if itā€™s the first time the viewers are ever hearing them mention this brand or product.

Reactions: 9
I think itā€™s because they get more money from doing a YouTube video than say a Instagram story or post. They try to work it into their weekly vlogs etc because they think it seems more ā€œnaturalā€ to see it in their day to day life rather than just a 7 minute YouTube ad video. I think itā€™s lost on a lot of Youtubers that it definitely does not come across as natural if itā€™s the first time the viewers are ever hearing them mention this brand or product.
Aye itā€™s not natural in the slightest! Itā€™s just a sneaky move and it takes the piss out her followers cos she knows if she made an ad for a telly then hardly anyone would watch it cos generally thatā€™s not what her followers are interested in....so she hypes us a big 200th episode of the vlog- goes on about how itā€™s going to be extra long cos thereā€™s so much stuff in it and then knows people will be forced to sit and watch her ad! Just a disappointing move. They all end up getting too greedy for the ad money!

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on this thread and took a look at all tge White Rabbit Healing nonsense. Bit of a tangent, but reminded me of the crap that Karly Ashworth (ex Big Bro contestant, wannabe influencer) was posting that made me unfollow her - anyone else follow/has followed her? She doesn't live far from me and she makes me cringe.

The tv thing would have been fine if she just mentioned sheā€™d got a new tv and all that, but for me it was when she started going on about the specifications. Seemed so scripted and forced, I donā€™t recall her ever going into that much detail about anything before so thatā€™s why it seems so out of place to me.

Reactions: 10
The tv thing would have been fine if she just mentioned sheā€™d got a new tv and all that, but for me it was when she started going on about the specifications. Seemed so scripted and forced, I donā€™t recall her ever going into that much detail about anything before so thatā€™s why it seems so out of place to me.
It would have been part of her contract for the advert with LG to detail the TV specifications, although I agree itā€™s not natural for it to be dumped in a vlog like that.

New to this thing, been a long time fan of Jamie. I was really chuffed for the pair of them for the new house etc, but I do agree theyā€™ve been out of touch recently, especially with the whole tv thing. At first I was like, aw cool looks nice, but when it went on for almost 10 minutes I was like yeah nah Iā€™ve had enough. I looked at Jamie as relatable, being a Scot she was home grown, came from a working class background, so does Jack, but now itā€™s getting a bit much.

Reactions: 16
It would have been part of her contract for the advert with LG to detail the TV specifications, although I agree itā€™s not natural for it to be dumped in a vlog like that.
Yeah I totally get that, but it was done in such an unnatural way, it literally was like an advert youā€™d see on tv šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
This new shitey hair Jackā€™s gone for, is this him trying to be relevant? Cause it ainā€™t working šŸ¤’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck sake. I was just debating going back to that Gym. Went years ago, then there was a fire so we moved and never really went back. Half tempted to go. I'd probably give him a run for his moneys in the ring judging by that video šŸ˜­šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
I dunno who he fancies hinself tbh. Too much time with Ricky Burns going to that noggin. Hes about 6 stone soaking wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jamieā€™s own hair in that latest video is bloody awful! Roots are shocking and stuck to her head with grease! Hasnā€™t she only had to done a few weeks ago? So brassy already. If you struggle with the upkeep of it that quickly of having it done is there much point in being blonde?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Who wants to bet that thereā€™ll be a segment in the vlog with Jack getting his hair done šŸ™„ (and probs an undisclosed pr/ad for Jack Baxter along with it)

• Sick
Steak tartare (šŸ¤¢) and talking down about air bnb... way to stay relatable šŸ™„

very little Jack content too, wonder if heā€™s saving his hair transformation for his own YT vid šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.