Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half lashes are coming from Vieve now! I’m glad she’s consistently bringing out new products, but I’m not sure I’ll be buying the lashes, purely cos I’ve got so many, and I’ve still got her collab from Tattie Lashes!
Iv never even had a chance to go out and where my lashes yet!

Half lashes are coming from Vieve now! I’m glad she’s consistently bringing out new products, but I’m not sure I’ll be buying the lashes, purely cos I’ve got so many, and I’ve still got her collab from Tattie Lashes!
Iv not even had a chance to go out and wear my lashes yet

So what are these stories with the filter on supposed to be showing us?

I know if you know, you know, but I don't know... you know?
Her jaw and cheeks are just disfigured, the filler has just mashed all around her face and it’s really sad, she’s naturally very pretty as well.

Reactions: 8
Seeing her facial outline on the right of the pic (left side of her face) has confirmed to me that I should never get cheek filler. Ever.
it’s pretty shocking isn’t it. Can you imagine her in 10 or even 5 years time

Reactions: 2
Big tottie heid 🥔
Oh my 😳 I feel sad for her feeling like she needs to do this to herself so she looks good.... when in reality.... she is starting to look like a female Quagmire.

Jamie if you read this, peace & love but pls calm it with fillers, they are doing NOTHING for you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s pretty shocking isn’t it. Can you imagine her in 10 or even 5 years time
I know, I actually feel sorry for the people that get fillers, including Jamie. All you usually see on insta is the promotion of filler where it has made some improvements for people, but I never even knew filler migration was a thing! You don't see people saying much about regretting filler, it's just extreme stories where you think it wouldn't happen to you. It's obvious not the in thing though to say your regret having filler as it makes your face look like it has more lumps than cottage cheese

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we get the feeling that Jack was told not to post anything about rangers this weekend?...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Do we get the feeling that Jack was told not to post anything about rangers this weekend?...

Jamie will be telling him to calm down the "EGGGITEMENT" or their new fancy "neighbourhood that cannot be mentioned" neighbours will have their suspicions.... confirmed......that the residents of Genivieve Towers really are *jumped up Ned's*

"No glory hunting Jacky boy, or il cut your pocket money off....and how will you pay for your Russell Jerome hair bleach then????"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This annoys me. With every Instagram influencer. Applying a filter. How is it legal to advertise even if just wanting to show off lashes etc when your face is so over filtered from phone filters?! Like this isn’t her face. Not saying she looks majorly different but it’s smoothed her skin and given her lashes on top of the ones she’s got stuck on.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m just watching the vlog. That’s a lot of supplements she takes isn’t it? Maybe I’ve just never really looked into supplements but it seems a hell of a lot to me!

Reactions: 3
This annoys me. With every Instagram influencer. Applying a filter. How is it legal to advertise even if just wanting to show off lashes etc when your face is so over filtered from phone filters?! Like this isn’t her face. Not saying she looks majorly different but it’s smoothed her skin and given her lashes on top of the ones she’s got stuck on.
everything about that pic looks off. Weird shaped face and head and pointy witchy chin shape

Reactions: 3
Vlog was better this week. Wish jack would put a toner on jackss hair its brassy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.