Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me. She sucks Tilbury’s taint for cash doing all them ADs.

Imagine promoting brands you’re allegedly up against in the influencer category for your filler and Botox cash 🤡
100% paid for. I work in marketing (granted a totally different area than beauty/influencer marketing) but any awards we’ve been up for we’ve had to pay to be in the running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jamie’s own hair in that latest video is bloody awful! Roots are shocking and stuck to her head with grease! Hasn’t she only had to done a few weeks ago? So brassy already. If you struggle with the upkeep of it that quickly of having it done is there much point in being blonde?
That was probs a filter on that first photo then the screenshot from the video is her real hair colour

It's the *I'm so humble* faces she pulls when talking about vieve that I can't stand

She will be waiting for a investor to buy her over and she can cash out and be left to play with her millions upon millions and spent her days reassuring jackyboy that "nobody can even notice it's a combover, honestly"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jack’s recent photos posing with the blonde hair, peering over his shades are just CRINGE!! The selfie on the plane 🥴 He loves himself but doesn’t seem to realise he looks like a complete tit. He’s not cool, just a wee ned riding on Jamie’s coattails 🙈🤣 I’m mortified for him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the *I'm so humble* faces she pulls when talking about vieve that I can't stand

She will be waiting for a investor to buy her over and she can cash out and be left to play with her millions upon millions and spent her days reassuring jackyboy that "nobody can even notice it's a combover, honestly"
100% this. Every little brand now is hoping one day LMVH or similar will acquire them and they can cash in.

Reactions: 2
I've never really heard of pat McGrath, surprised to hear it's apparently really big? I wouldn't call myself super clued up on the beauty industry but also not clueless either and here I am feeling like a newbie 😂

Reactions: 1
I've never really heard of pat McGrath, surprised to hear it's apparently really big? I wouldn't call myself super clued up on the beauty industry but also not clueless either and here I am feeling like a newbie 😂
It's pretty big, but nowhere near the brand awareness that MAC or Charlotte Tilbury have. Don't think anyone of my mates would know the brand if I mentioned it...Pat makes bomb (and hella expensive) products though.

Reactions: 7
Pat McGrath is the original ‘it’ makeup artist. She was/is the fashion industry darling and any makeup artist worth their salt would dream of working with her and often cite her as their inspiration.

she has been at the top of her game for years and years but only recently brought her own products out. Her reputation is second to none for anyone who works in the fashion or beauty world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
totally.

Pat McGrath - internationally renowned makeup artist
Charlotte Tilbury - internationally renowned makeup artist
Jamie Genevieve - worked on an Illamasqua counter
Exactly this. Those artists are famous for painting the worlds most beautiful and/or famous faces and Jamie’s famous for doing her own makeup.

• Haha

100% this. Every little brand now is hoping one day LMVH or similar will acquire them and they can cash in KP
legit thought Pat McGrath was a jockey

• Haha
Was truly shocked to see that British Vogue includes globally recognized makeup artists in the beauty influencer category. If I were Charlotte Tillbury and Pat McGrath, I would be outraged. I also can't believe that Vieve is in the same realm after being in business for less than a year. It's a joke at this point.
Charlotte tilbury and Vieve both have the same investors so isnt surprising. Plus CT pay Jamie too.

It wouldn’t surprise me. She sucks Tilbury’s taint for cash doing all them ADs.

Imagine promoting brands you’re allegedly up against in the influencer category for your filler and Botox cash 🤡
Same investors for Vieve and CT, they won’t mind being in the same contest it’s just more advertising for them

100% paid for. I work in marketing (granted a totally different area than beauty/influencer marketing) but any awards we’ve been up for we’ve had to pay to be in the running 😂
I always thought those kind of awards were just elaborate ads 😂😂

Reactions: 4
100% this. Every little brand now is hoping one day LMVH or similar will acquire them and they can cash in KP

legit thought Pat McGrath was a jockey
Pat McGrath is one of the most common names in ireland too 😭😭😭😂😂 Is she Irish British? I have no clue who she is just know the makeup itself and its v expensive right ?

Pat McGrath is a world renowned black female makeup artist. She's the first makeup artist to receive damehood. The brand itself is relatively new (2015) and is very expensive so YT isn't really the place you'd find a lot of info about it. I'm a little sad to hear that people know more about Jamie than they do about Pat, but...we move.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t remember where I discovered Pat McGrath but it was probably via someone on Instagram or YouTube a few years ago 🤔 She does some really lovely makeup- don’t think it’s a widely available as some other brands as I’ve only ever bought it from her own website so maybe that’s another reason it’s slightly less well known.

Pat McGrath is a world renowned black female makeup artist. She's the first makeup artist to receive damehood. The brand itself is relatively new (2015) and is very expensive so YT isn't really the place you'd find a lot of info about it. I'm a little sad to hear that people know more about Jamie than they do about Pat, but...we move.
Totally expected to discover she was American or something & that was part of why I hadn't heard of her, but nope 😂

Also thought she was a guy.

Yes, Pat is the OG makeup artist imo! I don't see her products being punted by every influencer going which is a welcome change.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.