Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This annoys me. With every Instagram influencer. Applying a filter. How is it legal to advertise even if just wanting to show off lashes etc when your face is so over filtered from phone filters?! Like this isn’t her face. Not saying she looks majorly different but it’s smoothed her skin and given her lashes on top of the ones she’s got stuck on.
Trading standards should be right up her arse

Reactions: 4
She’s been begging that AD/collab for bleeping ages, the weirdo. She’s mentioned it almost every bastard video for months.

Brings out lashes for other brands and her own then does the AD. Anything for cash to buy more filler. Have a day off!

Reactions: 8
She’s been begging that AD/collab for bleeping ages, the weirdo. She’s mentioned it almost every bastard video for months.

Brings out lashes for other brands and her own then does the AD. Anything for cash to buy more filler. Have a day off!
The schill keeps her in the filler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she make jack do the phoning of the room service and just bark at him why not just phone yourself...

Reactions: 5
Why does she make jack do the phoning of the room service and just bark at him why not just phone yourself...
Because apparently people find it hilaaarious!

I'm no Jack fan but even I felt stressed when he was trying to speak on the phone and she kept muttering different things at him like "lots of extra ketchup and mayo" and both of them were sniggering in the background at everything he said, all while he had a camera in his face.

I'd end up just ordering my own and let them sort themselves out 😅 he's got some patience

This annoys me. With every Instagram influencer. Applying a filter. How is it legal to advertise even if just wanting to show off lashes etc when your face is so over filtered from phone filters?! Like this isn’t her face. Not saying she looks majorly different but it’s smoothed her skin and given her lashes on top of the ones she’s got stuck on.
If it is an #ad you can report to the ASA! You just need to take screenshots and include the dates etc. As this isn’t an ad though I don’t think anything can be done about it 😡

I feel like this is one of those things that’s only funny for Jamie. Which is fine, it was funny maybe the first couple of times but now it’s just old 😂

Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!
okay Jack and all his faults has posted about Rangers before and is definitely at some point towards the bam end of the scale because of that.

however there are hundreds of thousands of people who would say they support the team and although it was a shocking number (I believe about -~ 15000) who behaved attrociously you can’t tar everybody with the same brush. Some people / families have followed that team for years and years and will be the most upstanding members of the community and probably won’t even have celebrated in their house because they will just have been happy weeks ago their team won the league.
They too will be angered and embarrassed by the shame some supporters have exhibited.

so I think your post is a bit over the top with hate for any supporter and hopefully Jack as much of a prat that he is just stayed at home and is ashamed of the other fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
okay Jack and all his faults has posted about Rangers before and is definitely at some point towards the bam end of the scale because of that.

however there are hundreds of thousands of people who would say they support the team and although it was a shocking number (I believe about -~ 15000) who behaved attrociously you can’t tar everybody with the same brush. Some people / families have followed that team for years and years and will be the most upstanding members of the community and probably won’t even have celebrated in their house because they will just have been happy weeks ago their team won the league.
They too will be angered and embarrassed by the shame some supporters have exhibited.

so I think your post is a bit over the top with hate for any supporter and hopefully Jack as much of a prat that he is just stayed at home and is ashamed of the other fans.
I 100% agree with this.

I don't like football, I dont have any alliences, and I was too, disgusted with the behaviour of some people who used the excuse to celebrate and let of steam. The police should have done more to disperse the crowds not only for the rangers celebration, but also for the Palestine march's. Large gatherings are still not permitted in Scotland and I felt it was just looked over.

Jack shouldn't be tarred with the same brush just because he supports them, I deffo think the majority of rangers fans shouldnt all be tarnished because the behaviour of some.

Reactions: 18
I think Jack did post a pic of him watching the game at home, I remember thinking thank duck. But whether that was his choice or not, we don't know 😅

I was thinking he should maybe call out the behaviour or at least say something on how atrocious it was and how he's embarrassed on behalf of his club, but I don't think he has that much influence tbh. Or maybe he's also too thick to realise that there's anything wrong with what they were doing.

He chose to come out on his Instagram as a Rangers supporter back when they won the cup or whatever it was (I also have no interest in football) so if he's gonna be there for the highs, he also needs to speak out at the lows 🤣 and the behaviour of a lot of fans on Saturday was most definitely the lowest of the low.

I think Jack did post a pic of him watching the game at home, I remember thinking thank duck. But whether that was his choice or not, we don't know 😅

I was thinking he should maybe call out the behaviour or at least say something on how atrocious it was and how he's embarrassed on behalf of his club, but I don't think he has that much influence tbh. Or maybe he's also too thick to realise that there's anything wrong with what they were doing.

He chose to come out on his Instagram as a Rangers supporter back when they won the cup or whatever it was (I also have no interest in football) so if he's gonna be there for the highs, he also needs to speak out at the lows 🤣 and the behaviour of a lot of fans on Saturday was most definitely the lowest of the low.
oh absolutely re. condemning it but agree he doesn’t have much influence and let’s not risk inflating his ego either 😂

and I find in general it is definitely the minority of insta influencers who use their platform well for raising awareness of current affairs etc. which is very disappointing

Reactions: 3
I actually meant to say *these Rangers fans, and obviously not every single person is like that, but if I was a Rangers supporter, I'd be too embarrassed to call myself one after everything that the fanatics have done to our city.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aye cause jack McCann was single-handily responsible for the madness over the weekend. He’s a supporter of the team, doesn’t mean he agreed with what they done. 110% unfair to be connecting him with it especially in a threat that’s about his wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.