Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest Pat McGrath was never really on my radar to be honest, I’d heard about the products but other than that, I didn’t really have much knowledge!

I will Stan Pat McGrath forever. She has created some of modern fashion's most beautiful looks, and her line, although pricey, is consistently impressive.

If you're looking to try out a lipstick/shadow/gloss etc check her Exclusive Offers pages on her website - you can get them for around £10

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You may not have heard of PMcG, but you'll probably know her work. She's behind most of the fashion week beauty looks over the years; Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton to name a few and of course Dior, during that theatrical John Galliano era where she created some of the most iconic, avant garde catwalk faces ever (imo).

Reactions: 16
You may not have heard of PMcG, but you'll probably know her work. She's behind most of the fashion week beauty looks over the years; Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton to name a few and of course Dior, during that theatrical John Galliano era where she created some of the most iconic, avant garde catwalk faces ever (imo).
just checked her website and her stuff looks amazing. Plus....FREE POSTAGE so I ordered a lipstick

plus she’s beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The packaging for her new skin dew thing looks so cheap, how much is she charging for it?? 💀

Reactions: 2
Jacks insta, comes across like he personally is doing the vieve shooting, no that he's just collecting personal material for J

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone I've seen wear the skin dew looks greasy as duck.

Reactions: 8
Is he wearing shoulder pads?
if my husband dressed like this I’d make him get changed

honestly you’re a fuckin builder mate. How your pals are not ripping the piss I don’t know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Standing on a box there Jack? You aren’t taller, let alone that much taller 😂

2BAFB853-5E8B-48EA-8DDD-DCAF823303A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get the blonde hair with the bleeping black beard?! Surely you would make the beard a lighter brown at least?

Reactions: 5
I was laughing at the pics of him at the Vieve shoot thinking about how the actual photographers doing the shoot must be thinking “who’s this fuckin idiot?” Posing wi his camera and his new look that’s he curated for the occasion 🙈 I liked him when he use to just pop up in the vlogs and he was just her daft boyfriend and he always seemed quite funny and nice. He’s taking his image too seriously on insta these days and it’s making him look like a twit. I dunno how she’s not cringing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Half lashes are coming from Vieve now! I’m glad she’s consistently bringing out new products, but I’m not sure I’ll be buying the lashes, purely cos I’ve got so many, and I’ve still got her collab from Tattie Lashes!

Reactions: 3
skin DOO

View attachment 573113
Actually crying 🤭🤣
He deffo dyes that beard! In the vlogs it’s grey / ginger and patchy as duck!

Half lashes are coming from Vieve now! I’m glad she’s consistently bringing out new products, but I’m not sure I’ll be buying the lashes, purely cos I’ve got so many, and I’ve still got her collab from Tattie Lashes!
why does she keep bring our products that compete with previous Collabs she done? Seems stupid and potentially damaging for her losing PR/AD work

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

why does she keep bring our products that compete with previous Collabs she done? Seems stupid and potentially damaging for her losing PR/AD work
[/QUOTE]
Explains why her Tatti Lashes collab was on sale though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.