Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacks latest insta post with the sunglasses. I used to think he was gorgeous, now he makes me want to be sick in my mouth
I give this pair a wide berth and don’t watch any of their stuff so they don’t get the coin. But I had to have a nosey at jacks page. That boy is an absolute rid neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not being funny but people have lost there jobs and most won’t be able to get time off due to paying back loans or what not so therefore will not be able to afford ANY of these options... can you PLEASE Read.The.Room.
I hate influencers do this pish- desperate post to get engagement. I also cringed when I seen it-
She’s really needing to change the record and as you say read the room. I dunno how these influencers become so detached from reality- give away some of the vast amount of free tit you get to keyworkers or get a deal for a gifted weekend away for a key worker and her people to nominate people or something.....anything that shows some understanding and appreciation of other peoples situation rather than just all this shallow meaningless shite! 🤣

Reactions: 21
I totally get that people are allowed to want to go on holiday or whatever. We all miss things and that’s okay. But she goes on and on about it when you know as soon as it’s allowed, she’ll be off. That won’t be the case for a lot of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so tone deaf it’s unbelievable. To be honest all the things I used to consider a luxury now seem so insignificant, I just want to get through this in good health, my family have suffered with Covid, it’s been terrifying. The only thing I truly miss are friends and family..she needs to take a reality check..absolute moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s so tone deaf it’s unbelievable. To be honest all the things I used to consider a luxury now seem so insignificant, I just want to get through this in good health, my family have suffered with Covid, it’s been terrifying. The only thing I truly miss are friends and family..she needs to take a reality check..absolute moron!
One of the most tone deaf posts I've seen during all of this. All I want is to be able to travel across the country whenever I want to see my parents and brothers, without being terrified I'm bringing a fatal virus home with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of the most tone deaf posts I've seen during all of this. All I want is to be able to travel across the country whenever I want to see my parents and brothers, without being terrified I'm bringing a fatal virus home with me.
Yeah I think at this point most people’s dream is just to be able to spend time with their friends and family, go for a meal, for the shops to be open and not have to wear a mask all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not being funny but people have lost there jobs and most won’t be able to get time off due to paying back loans or what not so therefore will not be able to afford ANY of these options... can you PLEASE Read.The.Room.
Oh god we get it Jamie the only thing going on in your life is free holidays and hotel baths!!

This kinda makes me think of that Ariana Grande clip were she's being interviewed and they ask if she would rather have her phone or makeup on a desert island or something along those lines and she's just like.. is that really what you think girls can't choose between.
This is that. Like I absolutely would love a holiday don't get me wrong, but when lockdown is lifted I will be celebrating by going to see my 90y.o grandad who I haven't seen in a year and a half and giving him the biggest hug, and then I'll be doing a tour of the UK seeing the rest of my family and friends! Sorry for ranting but this honestly boils my blood. I lost my job last year because of Covid, I had to sell some very treasured possessions to make ends meet, my asthmatic husband caught Covid and I live nearly 300 miles away from any of my family or friends and the fact that all she posts about is not getting a holiday/going to a spa 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watching this weeks vlog, apparently she’s not done any decorating for a year and half. Did she not decorate her bedroom during lockdown one? 🙄

also, she said she’s not moved house since she moved into the house they are in now...

moron

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching this weeks vlog, apparently she’s not done any decorating for a year and half. Did she not decorate her bedroom during lockdown one? 🙄

also, she said she’s not moved house since she moved into the house they are in now...

moron
Did they not only decorate their bedroom purely for content for their tv show, maybe that’s why she doesn’t count it as actual decorating because she had to do it and it wasn’t off her own back lmao

Reactions: 11

moron
She talks out of her arse. Her and Jack loved in a flat before they lived in EK

Reactions: 3
At one point she says “it’s so...” stops herself then does a sly nod to I assume us lot and says “you guessed it!! Egggcyysteeeeeed” duck off, ya bleeping geek.

She also cries at the end of it looking back on her own video trying to justify her entitled attitude and “woe is me” whinging about her holiday clothes and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The entitlement is absulutey ripping out them this week.

Absulute bleeping gallus as duck, to vlog leaving East Kilbride to not to pick up a pizza (100,% not essential) but also go to IKEA??? I know it was click and collect but she's travelled throiugh two regions to get there

Its quiet frankly insulting to her viewers who stick to the rules, and abide to guidelines or have had a loss due to.covid

And to sit at the end of the video with those crocodile tears and make out she's had a hard week and it's stressful? Tell that to the nurses on the covid wards, the people on ventilators, or the family's who are suffering emotionally and Financially due to the after effects of covid.

But it's ok Jamie, you continue being a vacant vessel only functioning for advertising purposes (where the #ad for the inkey list cleanser?) And take Im Your thousands per post and cry those tears cus you never got to go to Bali

bleeping imbecile. At least she acknowledged the gyp she got for her Instagram post about when can get holidays etc.

Reactions: 27
Did anyone hear the girls voice in the background when they were unboxing the pizza? She doesn’t give a s**t about this pandemic!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone hear the girls voice in the background when they were unboxing the pizza? She doesn’t give a s**t about this pandemic!
I heard it but I think it was either the tv or they were on FaceTime to someone as something else is said a few seconds later and it sounds sort of distorted if that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
The entitlement is absulutey ripping out them this week.

Absulute bleeping gallus as duck, to vlog leaving East Kilbride to not to pick up a pizza (100,% not essential) but also go to IKEA??? I know it was click and collect but she's travelled throiugh two regions to get there

Its quiet frankly insulting to her viewers who stick to the rules, and abide to guidelines or have had a loss due to.covid

And to sit at the end of the video with those crocodile tears and make out she's had a hard week and it's stressful? Tell that to the nurses on the covid wards, the people on ventilators, or the family's who are suffering emotionally and Financially due to the after effects of covid.

But it's ok Jamie, you continue being a vacant vessel only functioning for advertising purposes (where the #ad for the inkey list cleanser?) And take Im Your thousands per post and cry those tears cus you never got to go to Bali

bleeping imbecile. At least she acknowledged the gyp she got for her Instagram post about when can get holidays etc.
Add the non essential visit to loop and scoop as well.

They do not give one duck about anyone but themselves.

All these 'influencers' have shown how selfish and selfish absorbed they really are

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Jacks vlogs would consist of walking the dogs, making Jamie breakfast, filming Jamie’s lazy videos, using big words that don’t belong in the context of the sentence, sitting on his skinny arse playing his PlayStation, rolling round the hairy carpet with the dogs, watching some teen drama movie with Jamie then bed..everyday forever..the end 😂😂
i wouldnt mind having a Jack😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.