Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlighters seems really glittery & packing cheap like huda beauty foundation- lux price tag

Reactions: 2
Jack is intolerable I can’t handle it, ruining Jamie’s vlogs completely. How excited he was getting over the bleeping tiktok wrap 🤮 and filling every silence, loves the sound of his own voice. He’s forgetting who’s bloody channel it is

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jack is intolerable I can’t handle it, ruining Jamie’s vlogs completely. How excited he was getting over the bleeping tiktok wrap 🤮 and filling every silence, loves the sound of his own voice. He’s forgetting who’s bloody channel it is
I unsubscribed for this exact reason. Thinks he’s the influencer 🤢 His ego is bleeping huge considering he’s sponging off his wife. The pair of them are insufferable these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m fully aware this is dramatic but I really can’t with her content anymore. The constant use of “eGciuutteeeeed” goes right through me and her jaw pushing gives me pure rage. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel jack has gone down the route of every other wannabe you tuber. Even the title of this video is something unoriginal like "wife cuts my hair"

I wouldn't be shocked if they use the house move as a chance to rebrand and promote them selves as a joint brand with just one channel between them.

The way he goes on actually puts my teeth on edge

Jamie is nothing more than s victim of her own hype. I can't even imagine her lifestyle will be the same in a post covid world. brands are becoming more aware of their own sustainability and the backlash from influencers traveling during covid will come back to bite them so I can't imagine brands would be wanting to fly influencers around the world any more. She may not y be going on brand trips now, but given half a chance she's be in that plane promoting a half baked turd if she could.

Reactions: 11
I feel jack has gone down the route of every other wannabe you tuber. Even the title of this video is something unoriginal like "wife cuts my hair"

I wouldn't be shocked if they use the house move as a chance to rebrand and promote them selves as a joint brand with just one channel between them.

The way he goes on actually puts my teeth on edge

Jamie is nothing more than s victim of her own hype. I can't even imagine her lifestyle will be the same in a post covid world. brands are becoming more aware of their own sustainability and the backlash from influencers traveling during covid will come back to bite them so I can't imagine brands would be wanting to fly influencers around the world any more. She may not y be going on brand trips now, but given half a chance she's be in that plane promoting a half baked turd if she could.
I really can’t see the brand trips going ahead in the same way. Like, flying to Tokyo to promote a Benefit product (?) that they barely even mentioned. I really think this whole situation will make brands rethink how they promote products. Some of the trips Jamie went on were just obscene. Not her fault of course, I’d love the opportunity to travel for free, but I just can’t see them being a thing again now.

Reactions: 16
I unsubscribed for this exact reason. Thinks he’s the influencer 🤢 His ego is bleeping huge considering he’s sponging off his wife. The pair of them are insufferable these days.
same. i don't mind her on her own but the vlogs with him are painful. he is annoying and she practically worships him. idgi

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her “empties” video sent me, I have some thoughts/commentary.

Some links are affiliate links? Mentioned at the very, very, very bottom and end of the description box. She never actually says it out loud, does she? Soz but ALL those links are making you hella coin Jamie, just bleeping admit it and own it.

ALSO!!! Literally nobody, I repeat nobody needs that many different skincare items what so ever. Stop pushing your unrealistic, unobtainable, high end, complicated as duck RouTinE onto the masses who most probably have not got the means to fund it.

Get in the bin with your EmPtiEs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah now would be the perfect time to make videos of affordable/drug store makeup, skincare and bath products etc as so many people are tight on money and would probably enjoy recommendations of cheaper good products....but as said above most influencers become victims of their own success cos now she’s tied to deals with suppliers, brands, her own brand etc she’ll be so limited by what videos she can make.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what she’s looking at Pinterest according to a recent tweet. Currently a million miles away from the shabby chic look she’s been going for 😂

Probably why she’ll never stop with the AL and hidden ads 🙄 She needs it to find her lifestyle..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's on her insta questions moaning about not getting a holiday.....again.. honestly she's someone deaf!!!

I meant tone deaf!
I saw this, I honestly can't with her. People like her who are dying to get away... her at home life can't be as fab as she makes out if she can't wait to leave! We all want a holiday but honestly that's not top of my priorities... what about just seeing friends and family safely?! She's doing my head in

Reactions: 15
Jacks latest insta post with the sunglasses. I used to think he was gorgeous, now he makes me want to be sick in my mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Jacks latest insta post with the sunglasses. I used to think he was gorgeous, now he makes me want to be sick in my mouth
Is it the receding balding hairline he’s trying to cover with a pathetic flop of hair? It’s that for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t quite put my finger on it you know 🤔 it’s kind of like when you get “the ick” it’s inexplainable and most unfortunately, irreversible

Reactions: 12
And “forget” to declare it 🥴

I'm calling it now. Early.summer, there will be a "quiet" week, they wil mysteriously reappear with questionable tan lines l, he won't show up on the vlogs for a few weeks and the. His video will appear "I traveled to Istanbul for a hair transplant" then Jamies blog will feature 256 declarations of "EGSITMENT" over jack's new hair reveal .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.