Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of this bleeping moving shite, he's going like she's the first person to move house ever.

She actually annoys me so much and it's like i watch her to GET annoyed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack breaking lockdown rules and crossing council lines just to stand on someone's grave for the gram is atrocious.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I always used to think he was ok but he’s been progressively getting more and more cringe 🙈 all the pics of him sitting on his car......naw

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster here! As quite a few of you have said, I also used to like her, but she has become unbearable over the last few months. The worst thing is her fake modesty, it kills me! *quiet voice, coy face and smug smile* “I’m quite proud of myself” *fake giggle*

My opinion of her started to change when someone on here (sorry can’t find original post) said to go back and watch her old videos, to see her real personality before her nice girl influencer act ! No other way to say it than she is a completely different person, and comes across as a real witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow it’s lovely, I like the area, lots of work needed but she’s got the money to do it up.

do NOT post addresses, location, hints to location,
anyone doing this will be removed.
Staff Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Wow, the house is absolutely stunning. Quite a big jump in price from the last house. Interested to see what they do the place. She must be rolling in it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.