Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This undercut is atrocious! The entire lower half of her head is just bald! And that line is completely uneven. That's so embarrassing.
I have sinilar undercut, have had it since summer 2018 when the heat was unbearable I just had to get it off. So I do symphatize with her as my husband does mine due to lockdown and I doubt he is any better that “jaaack”

Reactions: 3
This undercut is atrocious! The entire lower half of her head is just bald! And that line is completely uneven. That's so embarrassing.
I really didn’t enjoy her continuously asking him to stop and him just ignoring her and persevering.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah that was a dodgy makeup look made worse by the filter she was using cos it made her face look orange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ! I’ve had a no.2 undercut for a few years now (mine goes up a bit higher and straighter than that though) cause my hair is so thick. I have a bob so I don’t wear mine up, and I don’t think Jamie will be after doing that either, it’s hideous 🙈

I stopped following her and watching any of her content in August last year when she had spent months preaching about how safe they were being and how scared she was but was even more upset by her honeymoon being cancelled and how her n jack had worked hard for months 🥱 but was on a flight to Italy i think, that pushed me over the edge. I just watched her story on insta for the first time and her voice, arrogance and self obsession is even worse than she was 6 months ago. I cannot STAND her anymore. And to read shes till moaning about having hard weeks, shes got no money issues, no children to care for or home school. Id love to know whats so hard about being poor deprived Jamie? I hate how so many influencers get away with rule breaking, their ignorance and arrogance when doing their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I was her I think I’d have just left the undercut well alone 😂 It’s one of those things that seems easy but is actually a massive ballache 😂

Reactions: 1
I know she’s always had quite a round face, but there’s def a bit of Jaclyn Hill mooniness going on right now 🌝

Reactions: 12
she just said end of February
Anyone feel like it is the longgggest lead-in time for a move ever? She is really grasping it as a content making exercise. Every time I go onto YouTube there is a house/move related vlog and they still haven’t moved?!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.