Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i noticed in the vlog when she was at the supermarket her lip liner looked like an actual moustache. what's she at!!
I get that there's 'camera' makeup and there's 'real life' makeup, and I feel like this is neither.

I don't wear too much day-to-day, but when I know I'm going on Zoom, I wear a heavier base, deeper lipgloss etc - this is just insane though!

Reactions: 4
New to TL. I used to follow and like Jamie. But oh my god. I actually can't stand her now she's so fake and unauthentic, I don't understand how people still go nuts over her. I'm so relieved I'm not the the only one who sees through her BS!
Totally agree. I briefly followed her on YouTube and now find her utterly unbearable. She's so far up her own arse (only when she's not up the husbands), all that laughing the other week thinking the woman on the phone fixing their internet or whatever fancied Jack. Like really, nobody does but you love! The bath moaning, not feeling well moaning, holiday moaning, restrictions moaning (when she's travelled across regions constantly throughout the tightest lockdown), I just can't deal with her and that's before I even get started on her embarrassing makeup and now deformed face. I lasted about 2 minutes into one of her recent videos before her smugness made me turn it off. And can any dog people let me know why she laughs like an absolute maniac when she says her dogs names? That absolutely drives me nuts and no, a dog the size of a bear is not "so cute" (and the howling at the beginning of the video, new neighbours must love them :D)

Reactions: 13
Made a new post here guys -

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.