Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vieve muse lost its fuse.

Sidenote: Jack the twit has uploaded a video about running on his deceased channel. I’m not watching it.

Reactions: 7
Her excuse for multiple trips to IKEA:

"Ikea is essential shopping. Cause they sell like... essential items. If that makes sense."

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her excuse for multiple trips to IKEA:

"Ikea is essential shopping. Cause they sell like... essential items. If that makes sense."

:rolleyes:
Aw I had to go through all that w my friend recently, they moved house n were like “need to go to IKEA!!! It’s essential! I can’t not get anything for the house I have two young children!!” .... can you not get it .... delivered .... to your house???? The mind boggles

Reactions: 9
She just HAD to come on to tell everyone she had Versace glasses. I honestly used to like her but recently she seems so up herself? Like she isn’t relatable anymore? People are struggling to feed their kids and losing their jobs and she’s in a Dior tshirt bragging about her Versace glasses?

Reactions: 17
Oh while I'm at it, she also mentions numerous times in the vlog that NAF is a small business that needs support. Great coming from her when all her NAF products and treatments are gifted and she doesn't even tip!!!

Reactions: 18
Aw I had to go through all that w my friend recently, they moved house n were like “need to go to IKEA!!! It’s essential! I can’t not get anything for the house I have two young children!!” .... can you not get it .... delivered .... to your house???? The mind boggles
to be fair, it can be like £20 for ikea delivery for some things. seems a bit silly to pay lots of money when she lives 12 miles away from the actual store and can drive there in 20 minutes.

to be fair, it can be like £20 for ikea delivery for some things. seems a bit silly to pay lots of money when she lives 12 miles away from the actual store and can drive there in 20 minutes.
Maybe for her but my friend doesn’t and cost of delivery would probably be cheaper than the cost of getting there and back so idk plus who cares about delivery cost when you’re in the middle of a pandemic and trying to keep people safe and save lives, £20 is nothing compared to a human potentially dying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My understanding is Ikea is closed. You can only do click and collect and your order is laid out on a trolley at the loading bays to put into your car yourself. My friend had to go and get a matress and this is what she had to do. So she (or anyone else) wouldn't have been inside the store.

Reactions: 8
My understanding is Ikea is closed. You can only do click and collect and your order is laid out on a trolley at the loading bays to put into your car yourself. My friend had to go and get a matress and this is what she had to do. So she (or anyone else) wouldn't have been inside the store.
Yeah that’s the case I think. It’s classed as non essential but, as many shops are, they’re doing click and collect.

Reactions: 2
Maybe for her but my friend doesn’t and cost of delivery would probably be cheaper than the cost of getting there and back so idk plus who cares about delivery cost when you’re in the middle of a pandemic and trying to keep people safe and save lives, £20 is nothing compared to a human potentially dying
I get what you’re saying, but it defos wouldn’t have been more than £20 in fuel lol. Going to Ikea is also part of the fun of moving house, Jamie was wearing a mask and just had to get the trolley with the stuff on it and put it into a car, not exactly a big risk🤷🏻‍♀️

I get what you’re saying, but it defos wouldn’t have been more than £20 in fuel lol. Going to Ikea is also part of the fun of moving house, Jamie was wearing a mask and just had to get the trolley with the stuff on it and put it into a car, not exactly a big risk🤷🏻‍♀️
We shall agree to disagree, any time you go out and come into contact w someone is a big risk, and she was in contact w the worker who is in her video who is contact w how many other customers + family so it’s the bigger picture really. If we’re being exact it would’ve cost her £11.70 in fuel and idk I’ve never had a delivery cost more than that even from IKEA 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing anyone can say makes me think that is essential lmao also she shouldn’t even bleeping be in Glasgow she lives in south Lanarkshire but somehow “essential” IKEA makes it ok

We shall agree to disagree, any time you go out and come into contact w someone is a big risk, and she was in contact w the worker who is in her video who is contact w how many other customers + family so it’s the bigger picture really. If we’re being exact it would’ve cost her £11.70 in fuel and idk I’ve never had a delivery cost more than that even from IKEA 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing anyone can say makes me think that is essential lmao also she shouldn’t even bleeping be in Glasgow she lives in south Lanarkshire but somehow “essential” IKEA makes it ok
£11.70 in fuel for a 26 mile round trip? Where are you filling your car😭At the end of the day, she’s moving house and a) needed boxes to pack the house, which you would’ve claimed were ‘non-essential’ wherever she went to buy them and b) wanted items for her new house.

This weeks vlog was the last straw for me. Stopped watching as soon as I heard about the “cookery” segment and unsubscribed. I can’t bear it! Now I know I’m not her target audience (too old) but FFS isn’t she 27 or something?! A cheese toastie is hardly cookery. The pair of them must survive on coco pops and takeaways. Do us all a favour and stick to eyeliner, doll.

• Haha
This weeks vlog was the last straw for me. Stopped watching as soon as I heard about the “cookery” segment and unsubscribed. I can’t bear it! Now I know I’m not her target audience (too old) but FFS isn’t she 27 or something?! A cheese toastie is hardly cookery. The pair of them must survive on coco pops and takeaways. Do us all a favour and stick to eyeliner, doll.
This weeks vlog is the first in a while tht I’ve skipped

Reactions: 1
I got stuff from IKEA and delivery cost £40!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.