Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shall agree to disagree, any time you go out and come into contact w someone is a big risk, and she was in contact w the worker who is in her video who is contact w how many other customers + family so it’s the bigger picture really. If we’re being exact it would’ve cost her £11.70 in fuel and idk I’ve never had a delivery cost more than that even from IKEA 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing anyone can say makes me think that is essential lmao also she shouldn’t even bleeping be in Glasgow she lives in south Lanarkshire but somehow “essential” IKEA makes it ok
Yeah and more to keep the roads quieter too, less potential strain on emergency services. Can’t wait to spend my IKEA voucher haha but I’ll be waiting until it’s ok to do so in store.

Reactions: 5
Jack’s tweet of someone else’s photo of Glasgow is doing the rounds on Scottish insta pages. He was getting called out on Twitter for not mentioning it wasn’t his photo. Comments now deleted and he’s added a tweet under the photo saying he would “like to shake the hand of the person who took it”. Naturally other folk have tagged the photographer and now Jack has added another tweet with the photographer’s name.

Just about sums him up tbh. Posted it without recognition. After being called out he still didn’t try and find the photographer’s details himself but posted them after others done the work for him. The two of them are so lazy and it shows.

Edit: further reading of the twitter comments and it would seem the photo is fake and has been photoshopped as well. Haha gets better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jack’s tweet of someone else’s photo of Glasgow is doing the rounds on Scottish insta pages. He was getting called out on Twitter for not mentioning it wasn’t his photo. Comments now deleted and he’s added a tweet under the photo saying he would “like to shake the hand of the person who took it”. Naturally other folk have tagged the photographer and now Jack has added another tweet with the photographer’s name.

Just about sums him up tbh. Posted it without recognition. After being called out he still didn’t try and find the photographer’s details himself but posted them after others done the work for him. The two of them are so lazy and it shows.

Edit: further reading of the twitter comments and it would seem the photo is fake and has been photoshopped as well. Haha gets better.
Excellent - can you post a link ?

Reactions: 2
sorry I’m totally clueless with links because I have the app and I’m now sure how to get a link from that lol but his Twitter username is jackmcnn

His bio has “ digital creator” in it 😒

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Jack has gaffed a few times on Twitter/social media over the years 😂 he’s probably better leaving it to Jamie and he should stick to walking the dugs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Excellent
sorry I’m totally clueless with links because I have the app and I’m now sure how to get a link from that lol but his Twitter username is jackmcnn

His bio has “ digital creator” in it 😒
“Digital creator”. Cringe.

Just seen it. What a red neck.

jack’s Twitter is 50% boring and 50% cringe. No one cares about your running. And your wanky photos and videos of your “stang” are just embarrassing.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw it on a repost page yesterday and it was quite clearly photoshopped and he's claiming it like he just popped out for a run and took it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I saw it on a repost page yesterday and it was quite clearly photoshopped and he's claiming it like he just popped out for a run and took it
I’m pretty sure he posted it on his Insta stories first, asking who took the photo, and then posted it on Twitter and when he posted it on Twitter he followed it up with a tweet two minutes later saying he wanted to shake the hand of whoever took it :)

I went after her once for not declaring, literally reacted to an insts story's saying she hadn't put Ad and she went massively on the defense in her reply about it all. I then went of on ana tangent about her inconsistent pr of launching a lashes brand, but then promoting mascara with the tagline "never fake it,". Again, very defense reply backed up with "I just want to stand up for myself,"

Not sure why ASA are not all over her
I’ve always wanted to mention about her not declaring her ADS properly but always couldn’t be arsed with all her fans jumping on the comments. I’ve reported her a few times but I assume they’re not chasing her up as ive never heard anything back. She went to Ka Pao for their new restaurant launch and she didn’t declare it was gifted. So i reported her for that a while back. Proper shady. Also only defending herself cause she knows she's in the wrong. We need to keep at it every time and hopefully it'll catch up with her.

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure he posted it on his Insta stories first, asking who took the photo, and then posted it on Twitter and when he posted it on Twitter he followed it up with a tweet two minutes later saying he wanted to shake the hand of whoever took it :)
Then when people started to call it out for being fake he pretended he knew all along. The thread is hilarious. What an idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then when people started to call it out for being fake he pretended he knew all along. The thread is hilarious. What an idiot 😂
I still can’t get past him calling himself a “digital creator”. What a bellend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve always wanted to mention about her not declaring her ADS properly but always couldn’t be arsed with all her fans jumping on the comments. I’ve reported her a few times but I assume they’re not chasing her up as ive never heard anything back. She went to Ka Pao for their new restaurant launch and she didn’t declare it was gifted. So i reported her for that a while back. Proper shady. Also only defending herself cause she knows she's in the wrong. We need to keep at it every time and hopefully it'll catch up with her.

She literally didn't give a duck. She's made her money and now she's apologetically ignorant about it.

There's no point in going for her in the comments as she just deletes them, or as you says her army of sicofants will obbsesivley troll you

Reactions: 8
How much £ do you think she is actually worth/made?
well her company accounts are available on Companies’ House but I’ve no idea which bit tell you how much profit she has in her company. That doesn’t necessarily tell you how much she’s worth as she could have invested profit into a pension for example, or taken dividends and saved them (but they’re subject to 30% tax so unlikely).
In short, dunno but that seems a good place to start

Am not really arsed about how much she has made. Their incessant showing off though is just hideous, Dior shopping bag, LV shoes, Mustang, constant whinging about not getting their Bali trip.

The world is living through a pandemic, literally thousands of people are dying daily but poor Jamie and gadgey Jack want to go on holiday. Boo bleeping hoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
well her company accounts are available on Companies’ House but I’ve no idea which bit tell you how much profit she has in her company. That doesn’t necessarily tell you how much she’s worth as she could have invested profit into a pension for example, or taken dividends and saved them (but they’re subject to 30% tax so unlikely).
In short, dunno but that seems a good place to start
Click on the first document on the company page and you’ll see what’s in the company bank account. She’ll be smart though and have money in her own company account as well as the business one

Reactions: 6
Am not really arsed about how much she has made. Their incessant showing off though is just hideous, Dior shopping bag, LV shoes, Mustang, constant whinging about not getting their Bali trip.

The world is living through a pandemic, literally thousands of people are dying daily but poor Jamie and gadgey Jack want to go on holiday. Boo bleeping hoo.
Not really overly arsed either, was simply a nosy question, that’s what the site is for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.